Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 12, 2024, 2:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Paranormal Death or Ritualistic Murder"?
RE: "Paranormal Death or Ritualistic Murder"?
At first glance, it seems she's just trying things to activate the door. Maybe she thought of motion detectors or something. Although it does seem like she was talking or motioning to somebody at some point. But just knowing myself, I know I act weird when I think people aren't watching. Hell, I have to consciously tell myself to act normal half the time. Drug use is an obvious cause for odd behavior (maybe a sugar imbalance?), and perhaps they weren't detectable after, not only decomposing, but breaking down in water. Treated water at that. Who knows? Not enough to go on.

Cutting a hole to remove the decomposing bloated body sounds easier than opening the hatch, getting one person inside with the body and nasty water to push, while another pulls her through the opening. Sounds like the motive was to not damage the body further and to not have people wade in questionable water, and was probably mentally preferable to the alternative. This got twisted into "if they had to cut it open to get her out, how did she get in?", which doesn't sound like a good design for the water-treatment department. Imagine having to damage the tank to do any maintenance. Imagine the team tasked with removing the body, having tools, and still not being able to open the hatch...?

That the door was locked and on an alarm would definitely point to this being done by somebody with access to a key or a code. Or maybe she followed a person up there. Maybe the roof is accessible by other means, if you have the gumption. Doesn't exactly sound like a place that puts a lot of time and money into security, or background checks. Maybe whoever has access to the roof left it unlocked out of laziness or just not caring or it slipped their mind.

Not enough to go on, at least from this video.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue

Messages In This Thread
"Paranormal Death or Ritualistic Murder"? - by Mudhammam - January 5, 2015 at 5:16 pm
RE: "Paranormal Death or Ritualistic Murder"? - by JuliaL - January 5, 2015 at 7:42 pm
RE: "Paranormal Death or Ritualistic Murder"? - by vorlon13 - January 5, 2015 at 11:37 pm
RE: "Paranormal Death or Ritualistic Murder"? - by Exian - January 6, 2015 at 7:48 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you have any paranormal experineces? EgoDeath 114 11065 October 8, 2019 at 7:07 am
Last Post: Cod
  Paranormal TV Shows Are Bollucks Amarok 16 5195 September 15, 2017 at 12:43 am
Last Post: Javaman
  No more Million Dollar Challenge for paranormal proof Fake Messiah 3 1666 October 18, 2015 at 8:07 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Can you still be an atheist if you believe in the paranormal? Regina 28 7828 February 14, 2015 at 1:36 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Hey, Assbutt! - A discussion about the paranormal side of things shiver23 24 10627 October 15, 2012 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13