Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Do We Remember things From Our Childhood?
Why Do We Remember things From Our Childhood?
Our bodies are constantly shedding old dead cells and replacing them with new ones with diminishing returns as we age. I was told that the body takes seven years to completely replace every cell. So all the cells I had seven years ago are gone.  How then do we  remember things that were recorded by cells that no longer exists?
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.

Messages In This Thread
Why Do We Remember things From Our Childhood? - by Rhondazvous - April 21, 2015 at 9:15 am
Why Do We Remember things From Our Childhood? - by KUSA - April 21, 2015 at 11:05 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why people sometimes see weird things. Jehanne 7 1984 January 16, 2016 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus