Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 8:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you be an atheist and an I.D. advocate together?
RE: Can you be an atheist and an I.D. advocate together?
(October 3, 2015 at 3:13 am)robvalue Wrote: What does "a reverse direction" mean please? Smile
Just a note. Not just "Reverse" but also in a normal manner.

By "Reverse", I mean that Evolution started with an originally fully furnished set of organic data, and diverged downwards into different species instead of developing from a single cell. I think this because there is a lack of strong support from the Scientific Community on Abiogensis and single cell theory and also because the evolution of a single cell to a multicellular organism is not testable in an environment using the Scientific method. Basically, everything either D-evolves or spreads out in diversity.

Example: Original being -> Horse, Zebra, Donkey, -> Russian Stallion, East African Zebra etc...

Not ape to human, but kind of like human to ape sorta stuff.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can you be an atheist and an I.D. advocate together? - by bambi_swag - October 3, 2015 at 3:21 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And this, America, is why you can't have nice things... The Valkyrie 28 5051 August 23, 2016 at 5:16 am
Last Post: Joods
  We can dare to dream of the stars again, if only we can achieve this small thing. Annik 49 18354 May 17, 2012 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Angrboda