Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 12, 2024, 11:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you be an atheist and an I.D. advocate together?
RE: Can you be an atheist and an I.D. advocate together?
(October 3, 2015 at 3:40 am)bambi_swag Wrote:
(October 3, 2015 at 3:25 am)robvalue Wrote: Erm... Are you saying fully formed life appeared out of nowhere? And then humans started turning into apes, and apes into...

Where did you get this idea from?
lolol no not really. There is no evidence to suggest we turn to apes or that we formed out of nowhere. But I think given enough time, something like humans becoming more stupid and less complex might happen.

I'm bad at explaining things. So let me try again.

The real issue is abiogensis and  single cell theory because there isn't enough support, evidence, or potential to be tested using the scientific method. So I am saying it's something else we don't know about and not necessarily life being Intelligently designed. (If that sounds like I'm throwing in my feelings and God in Science, by all means, ridicule and dismiss what I'm saying)

Since the past few centurries cancer rates and destruction of genetic information and is strongly increasing steadily and life is so much smaller and weaker as compared to the ancient and enormous fossils of the same species, so I really think all life is basically decaying over time.

This is quite Fringe and very people support this idea so I don't know.

Kill all hamsters.
Ok so you know nothing about biology, got it. Another fine product of the most expensive education system on earth.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can you be an atheist and an I.D. advocate together? - by downbeatplumb - October 3, 2015 at 3:49 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And this, America, is why you can't have nice things... The Valkyrie 28 5051 August 23, 2016 at 5:16 am
Last Post: Joods
  We can dare to dream of the stars again, if only we can achieve this small thing. Annik 49 18388 May 17, 2012 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Angrboda