Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 19, 2024, 11:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to be a vegetarian? (And also, why to be one?)
RE: How to be a vegetarian? (And also, why to be one?)
Thank you for the recipes CL! I probably should have mentioned that I'm not big into Mexican spices. I enjoy Asian spicy food, like wasabi or currys, same with my kid, but I get serious heartburn from hot peppers like jalapeños.

I do like mild Mexican spices. Spanish rice is excellent, and something I should learn to make from scratch.

I'm kind of surprised how many people really would not even consider even eating less meat, considering the state of the earth and how much difference making this one change could make. I guess this is one of the reasons I fail at making friends or getting on in society very well. Human beings, even nice ones, are generally pretty petty and selfish. Including myself. The human race depresses me so much every day, it is hard to leave the house.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to be a vegetarian? (And also, why to be one?) - by Aroura - January 14, 2016 at 7:01 pm