Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On integration
RE: On integration
I think there's various factors which affect integration.

Integration isn't so important in communities with an average high IQ and low crime rate.  For example it doesn't bother me that the Chinese people in china town have their own area with their own shops, they rarely form violent gangs and I feel safe walking through there at night.
Jewish people are pretty much the same, Indians also seem to on average occupy high IQ jobs, not sure about the crime rate.

Pakistanis on the other hand tend to occupy low skilled jobs, higher rates of violent crime, gangs.  Ontop of this Pakistan has an even worse culture of female rights than India.  David Cameron is supposed to be spending 5 million pounds of other people's money on hiring teachers to help Muslim women learn English.
  Black people can be segregated, generally overall occupy less skilled low IQ jobs and have a high crime rate but they often come from places that can speak English quite well, they drink alcohol and generally won't have as much of a tough time blending into a normal white working class place, plus I think interbreeding among white and black people is way more common than with white and Pakistani Muslim people.

There are eastern European cultures that are probably worse at integrating than Pakistani Muslims though, there's families in my area who just walk the streets, can't speak English and beg for food or money, they've been caught stealing computers from local mosques, electricity scams, all sorts.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Messages In This Thread
On integration - by Regina - February 15, 2016 at 12:19 pm
RE: On integration - by ReptilianPeon - February 15, 2016 at 4:43 pm
RE: On integration - by Fidel_Castronaut - February 16, 2016 at 7:21 pm
RE: On integration - by abaris - February 16, 2016 at 7:23 pm
RE: On integration - by Fidel_Castronaut - February 16, 2016 at 7:27 pm
RE: On integration - by abaris - February 16, 2016 at 7:30 pm
RE: On integration - by ReptilianPeon - February 17, 2016 at 3:02 am
RE: On integration - by Excited Penguin - February 15, 2016 at 4:53 pm
RE: On integration - by Fidel_Castronaut - February 16, 2016 at 7:11 pm
RE: On integration - by abaris - February 16, 2016 at 7:17 pm