Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The simulation, some call life.
RE: The simulation, some call life.
Your world is dying because of that demon called Satan

I don't know about that. Last I checked, it was those who are forced to worship Abdual Wahaab, because they need the oil price at a certain level so that everyone is happy, who tried to sabotage the Paris Climate Talks. People from the supposed Land of Tawheed are trying to start World War Three with their silliness because they really want Hillary Clinton to bomb Syria and install a Fascist government there. Don't blame the Shaytan for the work of mere mortals.

Saudi means you live in the land of al-Saud. I think that's pretty easy. Why would anybody be proud of living in Saudi, I wonder? Apart from oil, sand and theme parks like Medina and Mecca they don't contribute anything to humanity.

If you search " A Time-Lapse Map of Every Nuclear Explosion Since 1945 - by Isao Hashimoto", I think the 1960s were a really dark time for humanity. Rivaling today I think. 1950s were quite bad too. But the 1960s make the 1950s look peaceful. Things don't calm down until the 1980s.

Quote:He doesn't get bored, or lonely.
So why do humans exist? Are you sure Allah didn't get bored of lonely? If you ask people, they say god wanted to "share creation with someone". That's code-words for "god was bored/lonely".

Quote:Don't insult my intelligence ! You, the British, the French, the Chinese, the Africans, you are all the same.
Blatant racists on the forum get banned from the forum pretty quickly. I agree we all the same essentially.

Quote:Do you want to know who real Satanists are?
Pretty sure it's these guys. They actually claim to worship Satan and have no regrets. Nationalists and racists can come in many forms, but you'd struggle to find one that actually worships Satan.

Quote:The Russian lives in an icy desert, it is so cold and dry, the environment has no moderation in temperature, freezing hell.
Are you sure about that? Russian Federation is the biggest country after all. If you search you can see people at the beach, in their bikinis. Suddenly Russia doesn't seem so cold.

This video was apparently filmed in the Moscow region of all places:

Quote:Who called the Russian, Russian?  and who called the Japanese, Japanese?
These people are ethnic groups as well as citizens of a country. There are some differences between humans, especially if we look at genetics, so we categorize people.

Quote:As ironic and unfair as it gets: so if you get born in Russia, you are stuck FOR LIFE with this freezing hell?
Not true. Here's a link to more videos of people at the beach in the Russian Federation:

Russia looks pretty nice, no?

Quote:1-A human who got born in a clean place. Look at his skin, hair and accessories. Bracelets and all.

That doesn't mean he can't appreciate the life of the other. You don't need natural resources to be a rich country. Japan lacks natural resources - that's one of the reasons they declared war on their neighbors for World War Two - and they are lots of "rich" people there. On the other hand, Afghanistan is full of really rare resources - Abdul Ahad Mohmand helped to document this when he went with the Soviets onto Mir so that they could take photographs and map his country. They have more resource wealth in Afghanistan than they know what to do with.

Quote:He fooled you to think that humanity is not one race, but actually 196 different species.

But what classes as a country? How many countries you think there are says a lot about how one views the world. Good video about it:

Quote:Life is a mere simulation.

Life is a temporary state before the afterlife. So so yes, it is a simulation according to the Quran - but the Wahaab-Salalafis have a totally different viewpoint as they try to say that it isn't. They are obsessed with telling us life is not a game (games are a simulation - a miniature reality).

Allah keeps track of out good deeds and bad deeds, like the score in a game, and then we a judged - just like many sportspeople are judged. I actually did a video on this last month. al-Saud's henchmen (Europe is ground-zero for Wahaabi-Salafis - outside of the Gulf Cooperation Council countries) since they argue that life is not a game. Knowing this year's version of  Global Dawah Mission Day is coming soon I decided make a video.

Messages In This Thread
The simulation, some call life. - by WinterHold - July 31, 2016 at 8:20 am
RE: The simulation, some call life. - by Little lunch - July 31, 2016 at 8:49 am
RE: The simulation, some call life. - by Edwardo Piet - July 31, 2016 at 8:59 am
RE: The simulation, some call life. - by Cato - July 31, 2016 at 9:30 am
RE: The simulation, some call life. - by WinterHold - August 1, 2016 at 8:54 am
RE: The simulation, some call life. - by Edwardo Piet - July 31, 2016 at 9:32 am
RE: The simulation, some call life. - by robvalue - July 31, 2016 at 10:12 am
RE: The simulation, some call life. - by Angrboda - July 31, 2016 at 10:53 am
RE: The simulation, some call life. - by chimp3 - July 31, 2016 at 11:12 am
RE: The simulation, some call life. - by ignoramus - July 31, 2016 at 5:57 pm
RE: The simulation, some call life. - by ReptilianPeon - August 1, 2016 at 2:51 am
RE: The simulation, some call life. - by Banjo - August 1, 2016 at 9:29 am
RE: The simulation, some call life. - by account_inactive - August 1, 2016 at 9:31 am
RE: The simulation, some call life. - by Banjo - August 1, 2016 at 9:33 am
RE: The simulation, some call life. - by Anomalocaris - August 1, 2016 at 10:17 am
RE: The simulation, some call life. - by Anomalocaris - August 1, 2016 at 10:14 am
RE: The simulation, some call life. - by ReptilianPeon - August 1, 2016 at 1:16 pm
RE: The simulation, some call life. - by Banjo - August 1, 2016 at 3:48 pm
RE: The simulation, some call life. - by ReptilianPeon - August 1, 2016 at 4:19 pm
RE: The simulation, some call life. - by Banjo - August 1, 2016 at 4:43 pm
RE: The simulation, some call life. - by ReptilianPeon - August 1, 2016 at 4:55 pm
RE: The simulation, some call life. - by Banjo - August 1, 2016 at 5:04 pm
RE: The simulation, some call life. - by Minimalist - August 1, 2016 at 4:19 pm
RE: The simulation, some call life. - by Faith No More - August 1, 2016 at 4:47 pm
RE: The simulation, some call life. - by Minimalist - August 1, 2016 at 5:10 pm
RE: The simulation, some call life. - by Edwardo Piet - August 2, 2016 at 12:52 am
RE: The simulation, some call life. - by ReptilianPeon - August 2, 2016 at 1:46 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Never call other humans disbelievers! Mystic 42 5902 October 29, 2018 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Call to recognize jihad as crime against humanity mralstoner 40 7421 October 31, 2014 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  25,000 Muslims March in England to call for laws to Silence Critics of Islam. Gooders1002 74 17379 May 6, 2013 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: ideologue08
  I Call the Quran my Weed... Handprint 0 1336 March 22, 2012 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Handprint
  A call for sanity - Council of Ex Muslims leo-rcc 16 5267 August 29, 2011 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger