Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 1:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone identify with being feminine? How about masculine?
RE: Anyone identify with being feminine? How about masculine?
(November 13, 2016 at 6:59 am)Expired Wrote:
(November 13, 2016 at 5:19 am)Rhythm Wrote: Has anyone else ever made it a habit to look at people?  I mean, really watch them.  All of them, all of the time?  It's strange. You notice that people mostly don't look at other people, and hate to be caught looking.   They even hate to be caught looking to see whether or not you're looking.

I tend to look at women more when I've had a drink, it always improves their appearance.

Interesting.  I wonder if you look more because they appear so much improved or because your acquired filtering is down? Or maybe you just lose the good sense to mind the missus?  Does yours ever point out choice bits she suspects you'd like?  Mine does rarely but she knows me well.  

I definitely don't openly stare slack jawed, and am always embarrassed when I realize where my eyes have gone when my mind is elsewhere - especially if I get caught.

Funny, but it sounds as if our femininity and masculinity lead us all to be checking out the ladies.  They're doing it comparatively -perhaps with the hope of picking up tips for improving their 'lure'.  We seem to be responding to a natural sort of attraction.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone identify with being feminine? How about masculine? - by Whateverist - November 13, 2016 at 8:36 am