Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 2:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I Just Say and I'm just being honest (Holiday Edition)
RE: Can I Just Say and I'm just being honest (Holiday Edition)
My ex-husband and his wife with her fake boobs and her fake personality, and their spawn came to Thanksgiving. As did my mother, who I haven't seen or spoken to in four years, and my oldest son who I haven't seen or spoken to in eight years.

Needless to say, we're lucky the headlines today don't read "Woman cubs ex-husband's balls off, and then stabs him to death with a fork."

I mean the only reason my ex-husband came was--not to spend time with his grandkids. Oh no. It was so our oldest son and his wife could ask my mom for money. Because the bimbo wouldn't let him loan our son money. And of course he had the FUCKING AUDACITY to say that it's only fair my mother give our son money, when his parents gave me money. Especially when he didn't pay a goddamn penny in child support. He could buy the younger model he traded in for fake tits, but he couldn't help put food on the goddamn table.

And of course the bimbo also had to flaunt how perfect and in shape she is. Like she always does. Telling me I should join a gym. I'm probably a tad underweight, so she can shut the fuck up about joining a fucking gym. I look fucking fantastic for my age.

Really glad they won't be coming for Christmas. Now that they've got what they want, I suppose it'll be another 8 years before I see my oldest son again. Or at least whenever the next time he and his wife want money, and my mom happens to come around.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I Just Say and I'm just being honest (Holiday Edition) - by Divinity - November 25, 2016 at 3:17 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spreading Holiday Jeer. Gawdzilla Sama 0 300 October 15, 2023 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Holiday Greetings Lek 16 1580 December 25, 2022 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Ok computer techs, what say you? Brian37 82 6370 October 7, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Do you say anything to anti maskers in public? Brian37 37 2250 January 6, 2021 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Environmental charities, what say you? Brian37 11 882 December 21, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: no one
  The good thing about being forgetful and bills.... Brian37 13 683 July 25, 2020 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Smile when you say that.... onlinebiker 12 1054 April 11, 2020 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Pro Humble Brag - Parent Edition. The Grand Nudger 26 2084 March 15, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  It’s Christmas so say something nice The Valkyrie 16 1710 December 19, 2019 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: no one
  Holiday Wish-Lists Athene 0 457 November 11, 2019 at 2:51 am
Last Post: Athene