Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milo Yiannopoulos; the man twitter banned got a book deal. Currently #2 on Amazon.
RE: Milo Yiannopoulos; the man twitter banned got a book deal. Currently #2 on Amazon.
(January 9, 2017 at 10:29 pm)pool the great Wrote:
Crunchy Wrote:With this particular celebrity, it's his appearance as a gay liberal while speaking as a conservative that provides the "hook" leading to his popularity. As far as I've seen, he has no original thoughts of his own but merely makes points that other conservatives have thought out. He gets allot more traction with the underclass though just because of the "hook" mentioned above as well as his delivery which amounts to replacing cogent discussion with bitchiness.

Nah, you're just projecting mate, nobody gives a shit if he's gay or if he's a conservative. He speaks sense. He quotes studies and form informed opinions. I didn't even know how full of fake and propaganda the infamous wage gap was before I listened to Milo. Also, don't give me that shit about him being an asshole, yeah sure he is at times but if you go on YouTube and look for Milo Yiannopoulos debates you'll see that it is the liberals he is debating that is almost always the assholes while he always speaks on point. He's fabulous.

Many people love the fact that a gay man is a liberal hater and is "outragous". That's just how humans behave and it explains the popularity of much of our popular culture. 
 I don't in anyway think that everything Milo says is wrong and it's good that you learned something from him but you could have learned that anywhere. But he is a giant asshole and he has not discovered anything on his own. 

Here is a video of Joe Rogan exposing how dumb and how much of an asshole Milo can be: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AHjsSdapI4
If god was real he wouldn't need middle men to explain his wants or do his bidding.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Milo Yiannopoulos; the man twitter banned got a book deal. Currently #2 on Amazon. - by Crunchy - January 11, 2017 at 6:13 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trans women banned from world chess LinuxGal 37 2837 October 15, 2023 at 10:10 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Caroline Farrow got arrested, spending 5 hours in jail. Jehanne 2 657 October 18, 2022 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Trump back on Twitter? onlinebiker 13 646 April 26, 2022 at 2:29 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
Thumbs Up Got H2O? onlinebiker 18 1084 July 23, 2021 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Vegan couple banned from owning pets Foxaèr 11 979 May 9, 2021 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Face coverings in public banned Foxaèr 10 712 March 10, 2021 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Misinformation drops dramatically after Trump gets banned from Twitter TaraJo 22 1634 January 20, 2021 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Guns banned in Michigan State Capitol. onlinebiker 52 2958 January 13, 2021 at 7:37 pm
  Anybody got any Pfizer stock they don't need? Gawdzilla Sama 30 1302 November 12, 2020 at 8:19 am
  BREAKING: Former Twitter employees charged with spying for Saudi Arabia WinterHold 14 888 September 6, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate