Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 2:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam is hostile, but there is also lots of bias from muslims and bigotry aswell
RE: Islam is hostile, but there is also lots of bias from muslims and bigotry aswell
First off, you seem like a very intelligent and well spoken individual. Because of that, I believe that we could have a respectful debate, as in some regard I disagree with your statement that violence and brutality are not completely condoned by Islam and the life of Muhammad.

Islamic State, or ISIS, has been quoted numerous times saying they will kill all the nonbelievers of Allah, and although some apologists will argue otherwise, Islam approves of their actions. And in reference to being friends with "people of the book", that is also discouraged.

Basically, I will attempt to refute your argument, citing an Authentic Hadith as well as the Qu'ran, these of which will be quoted via links at the end of this post. The citing of these links adheres to the 30/30 rule, as I am validating an argument.

A Hadith narrated by ibn 'Umar, from the Sahih al-Bukhari states "Allah's messenger said: 'I have been been ordered by Allah to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped by Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's messenger'." This verse is stating how all people, even innocent civilians whom you may know, if they don't believe in Allah must be killed. This is also condoned by the "perfect, merciful prophet."

Non-believers were always seen as problems in Islam. Qu'ran chapter 8, verse 12 states "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes." This is an obvious call to kill nonbelievers, no matter who they are.

I will cite one more source. A hadith narrated by 'Umar al-Khattab talks about how even relatives can be killed if they cite disbelief or doubt in Allah.

So I pose this question to you. Why are there contradictions in the handling of disbelievers and/or relatives/friends.

If you wish to debate, please message me. We could set it up formally.

Sources
https://www.sunnah.com/muslim/32/69
https://www.sunnah.com/bukhari/2/18
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/...a8.html#12
Paul was a misogynist: A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 1st Timothy 2:11-13

Messages In This Thread
RE: Islam is hostile, but there is also lots of bias from muslims and bigotry aswell - by camlov2019 - December 31, 2016 at 1:22 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Is there a Moderate Form of Political Islam? Leonardo17 39 1338 March 29, 2024 at 7:07 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Muslims , please answer this . Enlightened Ape 13 2220 August 13, 2022 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Quranic Reflection]: Anthropomorphism and God in Islam WinterHold 15 1570 June 16, 2021 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Sudan scraps apostasy law and alcohol ban for non-Muslims zebo-the-fat 19 4076 October 14, 2020 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  [Quranic Reflection]: What should Muslims do when the verses of God are made fun of? WinterHold 37 5800 September 9, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  [Remember]: how the Spanish infedels treated Muslims WinterHold 146 11793 August 8, 2020 at 4:18 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Muslims: If the Koran is Unaltered... chimp3 57 7810 April 21, 2020 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7876 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  For being religious, Muslims sure lie a lot! Jehanne 12 1625 October 20, 2018 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Should muslims obey infidel leaders in non islamic countries? Rika82 6 1029 September 13, 2018 at 4:10 am
Last Post: pocaracas