Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford cancels plans to build in Mexico, will invest in Michigan
RE: Ford cancels plans to build in Mexico, will invest in Michigan
Ahh strawman so little time

1,. Yup that's all we do call you a racist we don't point out your flaws show why trumps unfit to be president call out his sad PR stunts critize his bad cabinet choice or his bad policies it's all just calling you a racist (sarcasm)

2. You can't change tact because you'd need tact to change it your single tact is table thumbing and hot air then crying when you get your ass handed to you. And conversing would require you have somthing worth saying that every other trump fanboy hasn't already

3. No one wants the country to fail critizing a bad or inatiquite policy or trumps empty boasting is not wanting a country to fail

4. If by delusional you mean rightly  critical of the orange demiguage then i guess i'm delusional

5.As for you absurd notion that an bad person once in a blue moon doing somthing right stalin killed 20 million people but he also modernized russia inferstructure so does that  make stalin good ( and no i'm not saying trump is stalin so save your hyperbole).Trumps shown his charater during the election and after. Some empty boasting about  saving some barely antqute jobs by bribing ,lying,and threatening companies is a drop in the bucket . So if i'm wrong it hasn't been shown yet.

6. As for the calling us cucks id rather be a cuck then trumps sex gimp which is really what you and all trumps cheerleaders are in the end
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ford cancels plans to build in Mexico, will invest in Michigan - by Amarok - January 10, 2017 at 7:31 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BMW to build self driving motorcycle onlinebiker 12 707 July 9, 2021 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  Subway crash in Mexico City. Brian37 11 893 May 4, 2021 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Guns banned in Michigan State Capitol. onlinebiker 52 2914 January 13, 2021 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Michigan Bans Open Carry of Firearms at Polling Places onlinebiker 101 5330 October 29, 2020 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Michigan Bans Flavored E Cigarettes onlinebiker 48 3582 September 13, 2019 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  In support of Dr. Ford Aroura 90 6232 October 7, 2018 at 11:07 am
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  Michigan Pedophile Rapist Gets joint custody of son of one of his rape victims Divinity 23 6177 October 10, 2017 at 8:23 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Mexico City devastated in 7+ quake vorlon13 45 7660 September 20, 2017 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  MASSIVE Quake strikes off coast of Mexico/Guatemala vorlon13 8 1876 September 8, 2017 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Another Day - Another Leak Mexico Isn't Paying For The Fucking Wall Minimalist 28 6878 August 7, 2017 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Dropship