Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 18, 2024, 12:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why don't conservatives see that welfare programs are good for society as a whole?
RE: Why don't conservatives see that welfare programs are good for society as a whole?
(January 6, 2012 at 10:46 am)Faith No More Wrote:
Quote:Who really wants to give out their money to others?

I do. When I get some that is.
I don't mean as charity.
I mean, when they automatically request it from you in form of a tax.

Quote:Thus creating jobs and keeping those people in the welfare fraud squad in paid employment.
Meaning, they also have to pay the guys who are checking up on the welfare cheaters.
Besides, I'm not saying that everyone is cheating the government.
These guys practically check upon each and every of the people who are under welfare.

It's okay if you're a small country like Finland or New Zealand...
But how do you think that'll work out for America?

And America's government is fed only by it's taxes.
In our country, for example, we have many government owned enterprises, and I'm looking forward to the time when we found Turan, we will nationalize the oil and gas reserves within the country so we can use it to provide welfare benefits.
In capitalist America, where they even privatize schools and even prisons, where do you think the American government will find the money to use it for welfare applications?
You need to completely re-do the system to actually allow for this.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why don't conservatives see that welfare programs are good for society as a whole? - by kılıç_mehmet - January 6, 2012 at 6:48 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is "Be the part of the change you want to see in the world!" bullshit? FlatAssembler 45 2362 February 3, 2024 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why don't Southern states outlaw interracial marriage? Jehanne 12 1180 July 26, 2022 at 7:55 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Are conservatives in this country trying to turn 'Murica into Nazi Germany? Foxaèr 11 1495 May 6, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Do conservatives believe the shit on Fox News? Spongebob 119 9617 August 31, 2021 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Asshole conservatives. Jehanne 3 414 July 11, 2021 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Conservatives, COVID, Agency and Autism, some insights into political worldviews Rev. Rye 5 597 January 10, 2021 at 1:31 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Exhorting Atheists to Solve Society's Ills Prof.Lunaphiles 21 2002 April 18, 2020 at 3:49 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Anyone Else in America See Your Taxes Go Up? DeistPaladin 17 2417 April 12, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: RobbyPants
  Why don't the dictator regimes be punished by the west? WinterHold 14 1172 March 8, 2019 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  What job experience would you like to see in a Presidential candidate? onlinebiker 44 2543 February 14, 2019 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Yonadav