Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 1, 2024, 5:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do evolutionists protect endagered species???
RE: Why do evolutionists protect endagered species???
(April 4, 2012 at 1:24 pm)elunico13 Wrote: By doing this they are contradicting their beliefs about natural selection, but so much time, money and effort goes into these projects. Could it be a reason contrary to what they believe? I think so.

Even though I know you're a troll, and this is entirely pointless, I'm going to give you the what for.

Why do evolutionists protect endangered species?

First, you're assuming that they all do. How do you know for sure that all evolutionists protect endangered species? You don't, but for the sake of argument, we'll say that all evolutionists protect endangered species.

There are practical reasons for protecting endangered species, just as so many here have pointed out. Ever heard of the symbiosis? (GOOGLE IT) I'm guessing you haven't or you wouldn't ask such ridiculous questions in the first place.

Evolutionists don't have any beliefs about natural selection. Do you believe you breathe oxygen? Do you believe that 2+2=4? No you don't. You know it to be fact, just as evolutionists know natural selection to be a fact. You choose to deny the facts, and believe something other than fact. And don't fucking forget that.

Just because you don't understand evolution, and aren't willing to understand it, for whatever reason, doesn't mean you know anything about the people who do understand it.

We understand, and because we understand things, we care. Protecting species other than our own is vital to our own survival.

http://www.endangeredspecie.com/Why_Save_.htm

We're smart enough to know this, and protect them, and in doing so, we will be naturally selected as a species to live on, thus proving natural selection to be a fact.

If you don't get that, it's no one's fault but your own. Troll.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do evolutionists protect endagered species??? - by Erinome - April 6, 2012 at 2:45 am