Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 3:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confrontation and Friendly Assertion
RE: Confrontation and Friendly Assertion
If I ever get a letter like that I usually write a witty reply that makes them feel extremely guilty over their behaviour. If they fail to see how they are wrong and continue, I would ignore it. As for the TV thing, if someone ever did that and simply ignored me when I buzzed the doorbell or tried to contact them to get it turned down, a simple call to the police will suffice.

Messages In This Thread
Confrontation and Friendly Assertion - by Jason Jarred - September 11, 2008 at 7:46 pm
RE: Confrontation and Friendly Assertion - by Tiberius - September 12, 2008 at 3:04 am
RE: Confrontation and Friendly Assertion - by Eilonnwy - September 12, 2008 at 10:10 am
RE: Confrontation and Friendly Assertion - by Jason Jarred - September 12, 2008 at 7:32 pm
RE: Confrontation and Friendly Assertion - by Tiberius - September 12, 2008 at 11:15 am
RE: Confrontation and Friendly Assertion - by StewartP - September 12, 2008 at 10:44 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friendly Jehovah's Witness purplepurpose 7 1057 December 16, 2017 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: vorlon13