Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 11, 2024, 11:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do mimsy atheists gyre and gimble in the wabe?
RE: Do mimsy atheists gyre and gimble in the wabe?
Quote:Although I love the fact that you even knew what "mimsy" meant in the first place, it's unfortunate you chose to identify with it.

I love the confidence of your assumption Wink

But, yes, a very original title and I can assure you, as only I can, that I did not take it as an insult and I look forward to you explaining what all this Christianity stuff is all about in nice, easy to understand chunks rather than blasting us with huge quotes from the bible, as so many seem to do.

You did originally state that you didn't want to be classified as any particular brand of Christian but it would be nice to know where you stand on some of the key issues that atheists seem to have the most problems with.

For example, Genesis, The Ark, Original Sin, Virgin Birth, The Resurrection etc. etc.

And of course, welcome once again.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do mimsy atheists gyre and gimble in the wabe? - by Darwinian - July 2, 2009 at 4:19 am