Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 11:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golden Ratio In Nature, Quran And Position Of The Kaba
RE: Golden Ratio In Nature, Quran And Position Of The Kaba
(March 29, 2013 at 3:26 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote:
(March 29, 2013 at 5:24 am)ciko83 Wrote: but that is totally wrong how they did it, i my self confirmed what the documentary talked about

look for yourself, if you have Google Earth you can also confirm it

try with google earth program like i did and this is what i got
[Image: qxsbgo.jpg]
[Image: dh651y.jpg]
Mekka golden ratio in the world
12348,32 / 7631,68 = 1,618.......

exactly what they presented on the edocumnatry about golden ratio in quran and position of the kaba
here

Earth is a sphere, there is no such thing as a golden ratio longitude.

and even if we simply assumed that it wasnt, the vid joel posted debunks your nonsence by using the coordinates which would be required in case the earth wasnt a sphere.

In any case, you are being dishonest to prove your faith, as if your god was such a loser that he needed a lieng twat like you to "prove" his "existance" through lies.

pathetic.

Quote:the vid joel posted debunks your nonsence by using the coordinates which would be required in case the earth wasnt a sphere.

you wish that, but it does not debunk anything at all, i like to expose atheist lies against islam.

as you can see you can confirm in google Earth what the that documentary talk about.

you can confirm it by yourself, so nothing is debunked. it is clear and proven fact, wich can be tested and verified.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Golden Ratio In Nature, Quran And Position Of The Kaba - by ciko83 - March 30, 2013 at 3:41 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The phenomenon atheists haven't been able to explain - The Golden Ratio? Delirium 20 16379 October 29, 2013 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: MindForgedManacle
  The nature of number jonb 82 40294 October 28, 2012 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: jonb