Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 1:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If sufficiently advanced techology is indistinguishable from magic...
RE: If sufficiently advanced techology is indistinguishable from magic...
(May 11, 2013 at 1:57 pm)goodnews Wrote: Charles.B.Thaxton PH.D. ".....the genetic code can be understood as an analogue to human language. It functions exactly like a code - indeed it is a code it is a molecular communication system within a cell ... oops now which one of us is spewing , I know the hate you spew, it comes from the fear of the truth, for you are a lover of lies, and i know your end, but you know nothing ?

You motherfucking dishonest fuck... Charles B Thaxton is an intelligent design proponent, which is the same thing as saying "not an honest scientist." He's got an agenda, and in fact the books he authors tend to attack science and naturalistic solutions to anything; he's a biased non entity, and his opinions on what is or isn't in the genetic code (he's a chemist, btw. Not a biologist.) means approximately dick.

Gotta love how you call others lovers of lies and then lie yourself to try and prove your intellectually barren point, asshole.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!

Messages In This Thread
RE: If sufficiently advanced techology is indistinguishable from magic... - by Esquilax - May 11, 2013 at 2:38 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tis the season for the magic baby NuclearEnergy 27 4916 December 18, 2017 at 9:12 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Vendors of Magic purplepurpose 7 1655 December 8, 2017 at 8:41 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The Magic Button Astonished 0 566 July 4, 2017 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Astonished