Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 11, 2024, 2:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I discovered a way to see the dimensional particle VEEGTRÓN
RE: I discovered a way to see the dimensional particle VEEGTRÓN
(October 27, 2013 at 11:31 pm)Tkcjpii Wrote: This was by far the most entertaining thread on atheist forum. I luv Veegtron! Thanks for turning me on to veegtron and away from God! I've always said if anyone could ever prove veegtron it would deny the existence of a deity. You've done it! God was outsmarted by a magnifying glass ultimately! Wow.

Listen: you have been warned, both informally and formally. Don't make us put on our mod hats here. We have a rule against posting in threads that have been inactive for thirty days or more, and you aren't exempt from it or any other rule.

Most people get this upon their first warning, so I dunno that there's ever been official action taken over necroposting before. Don't force us to make you the first.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I discovered a way to see the dimensional particle VEEGTRÓN - by Esquilax - October 28, 2013 at 2:58 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's no way I'm remembering this wrong BrokenQuill92 29 4991 March 24, 2016 at 12:03 am
Last Post: Joods
  New Particle. VictorEliasEspinozaGuedez 54 17988 August 6, 2013 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut