Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 6:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prisoner Exchange: Bergdalh for 5 Taliban Commanders
RE: Prisoner Exchange: Bergdalh for 5 Taliban Commanders
(June 3, 2014 at 9:34 pm)Ryantology (╯°◊°)╯︵ ══╬ Wrote:
(June 3, 2014 at 9:28 pm)A Theist Wrote: Compared to you far-left activists and zealots, I am.

I would love to see what you consider an example of your relative lack of political bias, in the form of a quote showing you rejecting a conservative position on anything ever, because I sure as hell don't remember ever seeing you do it.

I've posted in other threads that I support the rights of workers to organize labor unions and I also support "just cause protection" laws. I don't like some of the thuggish tactics that I've seen from the public sector unions but until states start recognizing the need for more rights of workers and begin passing "just cause protection" legislation to protect their job security I'll stick with unions.
I believe there's only one or two states in this country that have "just cause" legislation, Montana being one of them. In that state a company has to give a reason for terminating an employee. Wrongfully discharged employees in that state can sue up to four years for back pay and recover attorney's fees. It's been a while since I checked on that though, but that's how it stood unless things have changed there....

Your turn...I would love to see what you consider an example of your relative lack of political bias, in the form of a quote showing you rejecting a liberal position on anything ever,
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prisoner Exchange: Bergdalh for 5 Taliban Commanders - by A Theist - June 4, 2014 at 8:14 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dems Sell Out Dreamers, in exchange for.......? The Grand Nudger 33 5431 January 25, 2018 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  "This" Is What A Prisoner Can Do. Minimalist 11 1663 September 25, 2017 at 9:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  We'd Be Better Off With The Taliban In Charge Minimalist 2 1445 April 20, 2017 at 4:55 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Donald Trump & The Prisoner's Dilemma. Jehanne 2 2208 January 18, 2017 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Change or Exchange? Rhondazvous 5 1585 May 8, 2015 at 7:56 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Taliban making a political statement! Dragonetti 4 1826 January 7, 2014 at 5:57 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  In a Taliban hotbed, a woman runs for Pakistan's parliament pocaracas 3 1948 April 10, 2013 at 5:42 am
Last Post: Violet
  17 Civillians Beheaded by the Taliban Faith No More 15 4229 August 29, 2012 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  Afghan Taliban 'end' opposition to educating girls muhtesem insan 12 4720 January 24, 2011 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: Minimalist