Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 6:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
raped by vampires in the French Quarter full story
raped by vampires in the French Quarter full story
this is a true story and is very trigger warning very graphic but I'm probably going to dial it back just for decency factors

I was in New Orleans in the French Quarter looking for friends and family related to a grand uncle of mine he was accused of a murder in another state in the sixties in Dallas Texas I wanted to find out as much about him as I could and I went into the wrong bar and someone bought me a drink and the next thing I knew I was in a room that was filled with pillows and big silk sheets with a bunch of people like six people to my memory and I was totally intoxicated and high on something and tied up and the people were clawing at me I was anally raped by men and and was forced to vaginally penetrate a couple of women.. they then cut a large gash on my inner thigh and bled me into a funnel that was inside of jug that looks similar to a milk jug but wasn't then people started licking the blood directly from my leg after a couple of hours of being bled out and raped anally more and being forced to vaginally penetrate a couple of the women a man opened up a large floor to ceiling window and jumped out the window turning into a bat Midway and flying off I remember being told that they were vampires down in the bar by one of the people who gave me drinks but it's very hazy. I remember a woman sitting up in the corner of the ceiling with a video camera she was sitting on the ceiling like it was the floor with her butt on the ceiling like the gravity was different for her somehow like the ceiling was the floor and the floor was the ceiling the next thing I remember was being poke with a stick naked in the valley between a road in the back near a construction site by a group of teenage boys that ended up calling 911 when they saw that I was alive

Messages In This Thread
raped by vampires in the French Quarter full story - by mainethinker - January 16, 2015 at 1:10 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Human race: A sci-fi story ph445 77 12282 July 27, 2017 at 8:02 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  why are we "The Story telling apes?" KichigaiNeko 17 6851 January 6, 2012 at 8:57 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko