Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 8:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
raped by vampires in the French Quarter full story
RE: raped by vampires in the French Quarter full story
(January 16, 2015 at 3:57 pm)Nope Wrote: Mainthinker, vampires don't exist so of course people are going to be highly skeptical of the rest of your statement. I think you said in another thread that you lost a lot of blood. Did you go to the hospital? I find it hard to believe the cops wouldn't have taken you to the hospital for blood loss even if they doubted your rape story. This is such an unusual story that I think the cops would go public regardless of your feelings just to warn the public know.There are three possibilities for this story

A. You are a troll who has made up a really crazy story

B. You were actually attacked and drugged

C. You have a mental disorder and really do believe you were attacked by vampires

If it is b or c than you shouldn't be posting the story online but should talk to a therapist and not random strangers online. If the answer is A then you are doing a horrible job as a troll because you got called out on your second day here. Next time be more subtle

None of the above. Sock of PhatMatt.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.

Messages In This Thread
RE: raped by vampires in the French Quarter full story - by Chas - January 16, 2015 at 4:01 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Human race: A sci-fi story ph445 77 12321 July 27, 2017 at 8:02 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  why are we "The Story telling apes?" KichigaiNeko 17 6852 January 6, 2012 at 8:57 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko