Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 12:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay Girls.....Jesus Wants You to Fuck Like Bunnies
RE: Okay Girls.....Jesus Wants You to Fuck Like Bunnies
(July 15, 2015 at 8:43 am)Drich Wrote:
(July 14, 2015 at 10:29 am)Nope Wrote: The original article was about someone's response to a wife who asked about having sex with her husband while she was in pain. That is probably why people are concentrating on men's control over women's body. Most Christian articles that I read on this subject are aimed at women submitting to their husbands and not the other way around.
But, don't you see that is wrong? In order for that to work (women only submitting to men) 2/3s of what follows has to be ignored. When you put everything in it's context both partners have been equal or a 50/50 say in sex. The man Has control over the Woman, and in turn the Woman has control over the man. not only that they can agree to stop for a while if need be.

Quote:The verse you quote could easily be used to guilt someone into believing that they must have sex or that they aren't real Christians. Whether a woman uses it against a man or a man uses it against a woman, it is still wrong.
The only thing wrong with that verse is those who misuse it, but that is true of anyone who misuses anything for a purpose something good was not designed for.

Quote:I own my own body just like my husband owns his. We have sex with one another because we want to have sex not because we feel obligated to perform a marital duty.
Not all situations married couples experience are like that of you or your husband.

Sometimes kids having them as well as not having them, work, family, and the like can sometimes make sex a chore for one partner or the other. What is being said here is that one partner should not deny the other just because they can, that both should be living and working for each others needs and well being.

What you keep pussy-footing around, Drich-head, is that you don't think spouses should deny consent unless both spouses can agree that there's a legitimate, Gaud-sanctioned reason for consent to be denied. Your idea of love is completely centered around power, control, and obligation, and considering what your Gaud teaches about love (especially by example), I can't say I find that surprising.

If consent is being denied by one person or another, that's it. Period. Regardless of the relationship. There is no situation in objective reality where it is anybody's "duty" to have sex with anyone else. That only happens in fucked up patriarchal fantasy worlds like the one iterated in your Bibble.
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Okay Girls.....Jesus Wants You to Fuck Like Bunnies - by Redbeard The Pink - July 15, 2015 at 10:06 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi, I would like to tell you about Jesus Christ, the only way to God JacquelineDeane55 78 21264 June 10, 2017 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Why is it okay when God kills people? Cecelia 107 27777 May 19, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: SteveII
  Girls drugged and abused at church-run home zebo-the-fat 20 2635 July 17, 2016 at 6:31 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Christians, what is it like to have a personal relationship with Jesus? GrandizerII 95 9437 July 16, 2016 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Do I sound like the "devil" to you? My mother thinks I speak like the devil... ReptilianPeon 60 9439 July 6, 2016 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Nihilist Virus
  Christians, would you have saved Jesus, if you had he chance? Simon Moon 294 36141 July 2, 2016 at 11:23 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Here You Go, Girls.... Minimalist 27 2995 May 2, 2016 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  As Dumb A Fuck As The Rest Of The Silly Hat Brigade Minimalist 12 3570 March 23, 2016 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: The Atheist
  Fuck Off, Xtians! Minimalist 94 20775 July 27, 2015 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Redbeard The Pink
  Fuck The Bible Minimalist 17 4400 July 14, 2015 at 4:10 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat