Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 8:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radical Muslims threaten South Park creators
RE: Radical Muslims threaten South Park creators
(April 24, 2010 at 3:04 am)Zen Badger Wrote: Sorry Fluke, but the fundie muslims have no respect for us,
thus they will get none in return.
When they show respect for others not of their ilk I will reconsider.
And don't come into MY country and tell me I should conform to your ways.(This is not meant at you Fluke)
If they don't like the ways of my country they are free to fuck off back to their own.

Hmm, there wasn't a mention of fundamentalists before ... but the problem isn't with them but their religion!

(April 24, 2010 at 4:23 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: I see Fluke...I did not realise I was speaking to an apologetic politician.

The thing is we ARE focusing on the FUNEMENTALIST:- MUSLIM, CHRISTIAN, JEW, NAZI, KLUKLUXKLAN, BUDDHIST, HINDU, RIGHT TO LIFERS (add nauseum) here.

I thought this was understood??

Your 'RADICALS' will NOT debate with you because they are insecure in their faith and as such you will NOT get to feel all superior and warm and fuzzy and shake their hand cos you will be dead.

Really! Some people have themselves on and you are one of them Fluke!!

Keep Dreaming!

Is this addressing my post to you?

Am I "an apologetic politician" (whatever that means!) simply because I was brought up not to go around insulting people? I thought this was what we hated about religion?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Radical Muslims threaten South Park creators - by Thor - April 22, 2010 at 11:05 am
RE: Radical Muslims threaten South Park creators - by Fluké - April 24, 2010 at 4:33 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 751 135159 April 4, 2024 at 5:31 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Christians and Muslims Clash in Luton, UK Fake Messiah 50 10488 January 27, 2016 at 8:58 pm
Last Post: Dystopia
  Theists Threaten to Kill Atheists.. Again- Erinome 33 12397 January 15, 2012 at 7:53 am
Last Post: rubikscube
  More Nutty Muslims Minimalist 12 4561 June 19, 2010 at 5:48 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko