Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 10:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fact, every single german nazi was a christian
RE: Fact, every single german nazi was a christian
(August 13, 2015 at 12:16 am)smsavage32 Wrote: I think that the notion to point out Hitler's affiliation with Christianity is a reaction to the Christians claiming that he did what he did because he was an atheist.

Growing up in a Baptist church, I heard this quite often.

"Hitler murdered the Jews because he was Atheist."
"This is what Atheists do."
"Hitler's actions prove it."

Get's old.

That's not even the tip of the iceberg dude.

When I was a kid, my abusive and neglectful father would insist on making a huge issue of telling the schools in the tiny small towns like Bremen Georgia he insisted on moving too that I was a Jehovah's witness and wasn't allowed this and that, when other JW parents had sense enough to just quietly keep their kids out of school on holidays, he put me right in the face of every bigot in that town and then left me to walk home alone every single day. those little bastards used to hunt me in packs of five or more at times.

Then in the fifth grade I got sick of the constant abuse, so I said I didn't believe in any of it, causing those little bigots to declare me an atheists and hate me more, which is, on a side note, how I became an atheist.

the worst part was that the discrimination wasn't just at the hands of the other students, some of it, some of the worst of it in fact, came from the teachers.

whats driving me up a wall today however is that its not even possible to raise issue with that type of discrimination because believers, at the first sign of any criticism, unleash a torrent of hate, lies, accusations and ultimately try to shout me into silence or even make open threats of violence, and even extreme violence which all to often, even if they don't effect me, cause others who were listening to shy away.

I feel my life has been decimated by this religion, I feel it has me in a strangle hold and has me shackled with its practices and discrimination's, I feel exploited and helpless in their filthy hands and under the rule of their filthy self serving majority christian government, and I cannot even cry out, because every single time I open my mouth they attack ferociously.

If one cannot use words and discussion to raise legitimate grievance against the majority, then what are we but subjugated? if words cannot be used to change the oppressive and unacceptable views of the religious majority because those who prosper from the oppression and exploitation of those majority views attack at the first sign of argument against said oppression, then what remains for those of us subjugated under their whip?

(August 24, 2015 at 2:13 pm)abaris Wrote: Deepthunk. If and when you're done insulting members and riding your high horse, you might look at what is said in this thread. You might even do something as exotic as reading books on the matter. Written by actual historians, who have done extended research. If your precious time allows, of course.

First of all, who have I insulted prey tell, and secondly I am very well versed on this subject and a verity of a material written and produced on the subject, those revisionist historians are the very people I wish to challenge.

Please spare me the christian game of attempting to undermine my self confidence by claiming I'm ignorant, I have a small database of research on this issue.

Now listen, I have a right to raise issue and grievance with christian religious discrimination, and I'm not going to be silenced any longer!

why would any so-called atheists take issue with criticism of christian discrimination, all the atheists i know and have known in reality have had personal experiences with it, and none defend it. You might as well go ahead and try to tell me every dictator in history was an atheist.

but here you are, defending religious intolerance.

now i suppose if I point out the known and provable fact the religious lobby organizations like the christian coalition hire social media writers to lobby the public on Facebook, in chatrooms, and yes, in discussion forums and point out that this forum would be a prime target for them before I again question your motive for angrily defending Christendom, your going to ignore every valid point I make, then call me crazy?

I ask because that's a very well known tactic your religion uses to shout critics into silence.
[Image: jha7gg.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fact, every single german nazi was a christian - by GUBU - August 13, 2016 at 10:53 am
RE: Fact, every single german nazi was a christian - by Deepthunk - August 24, 2015 at 2:18 pm
RE: Fact, every single german nazi was a christian - by Lek - August 12, 2016 at 12:42 pm
RE: Fact, every single german nazi was a christian - by GUBU - August 14, 2016 at 10:58 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Islam owns atheism with a single verse Loaded dice 341 23916 August 6, 2023 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Did anyone else get deconverted by a single sentence? Astonished 67 9293 July 20, 2023 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Explaining the fact that we exist OttoVonKerpen 84 11478 November 5, 2016 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  When it becomes a fact? _Velvet_ 14 2771 October 10, 2016 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Beatles song hey ya got to hide your love away is very relateable for forever single Rextos 3 1258 March 15, 2016 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Jerry Coyne's new book: Faith Versus Fact Mudhammam 17 6003 August 13, 2015 at 12:22 am
Last Post: smsavage32
  Man Crucified Every Year Manowar 10 3129 April 5, 2015 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  The more troubling fact is not that this may be genuine, but that it's hard to doubt Mudhammam 16 5058 August 13, 2014 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: Lucanus
  10 Questions for Every Atheist Clueless Morgan 38 6504 July 16, 2014 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Free Will: Fact or Fiction Reasonable_Jeff 89 34228 October 2, 2012 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Angrboda