Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 18, 2024, 2:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Christians: What does your god actually do?
RE: Dear Christians: What does your god actually do?
(September 28, 2015 at 4:06 pm)Godschild Wrote:
Aractus Wrote:Ron Wyatt was a quack. If he had really found chariot wheels in the Red Sea he would have documented it properly so it could be properly investigated - which he didn't. Who knows what he saw.

He filmed these things, yet you doubt, why, to keep your delusion alive. He never got permission to remove any items from where they laid. The people of those lands do not want the Bible proven, so they do everything to deter the process, something atheist agree with, unfortunately.

GC

Really? The people of "those lands" do not want the Bible proven? REALLY, dude?

No one on this earth has more to profit by than the Israel Antiquities Authority, since the tourism that their archaeological finds generate is massive. And yet, here's what they had to say about him:

Quote:Archaeologist 
Quote:Joe Zias of Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) has stated that "Ron Wyatt is neither an archaeologist nor has he ever carried out a legally licensed excavation in Israel or Jerusalem. In order to excavate one must have at least a BA in archaeology which he does not possess despite his claims to the contrary. ... [His claims] fall into the category of trash which one finds in tabloids such as the National EnquirerSun, etc."

(emphasis mine)
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Messages In This Thread
Dear Christians: What does your god actually do? - by Aractus - September 22, 2015 at 8:23 pm
RE: Dear Christians: What does your god actually do? - by TheRocketSurgeon - September 28, 2015 at 4:13 pm
RE: Dear Christians: What does your god actually do? - by StuW - September 24, 2015 at 3:03 am
RE: Dear Christians: What does your god actually do? - by StuW - September 25, 2015 at 1:11 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear God, please soften their hearts... zwanzig 12 1065 August 6, 2023 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  [Serious] For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith? Jehanne 159 14178 January 16, 2023 at 7:36 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Why does god put the needs of the few above the need of the many? Greatest I am 69 5425 February 19, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
Question [Serious] Christians what would change your mind? Xaventis 154 9651 August 20, 2020 at 7:11 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Who the Hell does God think he is?? Drich 13 1722 March 6, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 8054 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
  Christians: What line are you unwilling to cross for God? Cecelia 96 10906 September 5, 2018 at 6:19 pm
  No Shitball, It Does Not Violate Your Rights Minimalist 10 2230 April 22, 2018 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Christians: Why does the answer have to be god? IanHulett 67 15256 April 5, 2018 at 3:33 pm
  Christians: Does Your God Have Testicles and Ovaries? chimp3 97 19052 April 1, 2018 at 1:37 am
Last Post: GrandizerII