Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 8:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!"
RE: "Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!"
There are legitimate men's issues and there are legitimate women's issues. I don't think any reasonable people will really argue against that. But the thing about the internet is that the loudest, most abrasive voices in a group tend to draw the most attention to themselves. The end result is that we all see MRA's as a bunch of neckbearded misogynists and we all see feminists as a bunch of shrill, man-hating harpies. The reality of things is that most people are neither of those extremes, but nuance doesn't work in a culture that only wants to pay attention to quick, 20-second sound bytes or messages that can be summed up in a quick meme.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!" - by TaraJo - April 26, 2016 at 10:44 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I believe in human rights Interaktive 10 1630 December 28, 2019 at 10:23 am
Last Post: Interaktive