Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 2, 2024, 1:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman who stabbed her boyfriend to death during a domestic incident spared jail..
RE: Woman who stabbed her boyfriend to death during a domestic incident spared jail..
(April 23, 2016 at 10:25 am)Losty Wrote:
(April 23, 2016 at 2:08 am)pool the great Wrote: Of course you're not trolling.
You're providing and furthering the discussing by misquoting, posting jerking off smiley,throwing insults and derailing the thread by criticizing me instead of discussing OP, you're not at all sexist because you think of men's issue as an annoyance. How so so wrong I was. Sad

I don't think of men's rights as an annoyance. I do find it annoying when someone posts an article without any opinion, questions, or discussion. I do find it annoying when someone posts an article without bothering to find out the full story. I do find it annoying when someone is disingenuous when making their points because the want to illicit a specific response so they can turn around and say "gotcha! All feminists are sexist!"

More importantly, I actually did respond to your op with my real opinion and engaged in real discussion about the topic. You ignored it because all you care about is stirring up drama and accusing people of being sexist.

This is your first actual post Losty, don't act like it isn't, go back and read from the beginning if you want to. You were trolling from the beginning, acting annoyed at me for posting an article related with men's issues and posting jerkoff smileys. You were intentionally acting obtuse and misquoting me from the beginning to illicit an emotional response from me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Woman who stabbed her boyfriend to death during a domestic incident spared jail.. - by ErGingerbreadMandude - April 23, 2016 at 10:30 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Caroline Farrow got arrested, spending 5 hours in jail. Jehanne 2 670 October 18, 2022 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  [Serious] Woman raped while onlookers did nothing LadyForCamus 115 6353 October 19, 2021 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  British MP Amess stabbed to death onlinebiker 28 2990 October 16, 2021 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  More entitled white woman problems. brewer 62 2958 December 30, 2020 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Aristocatt
  Woman Threatens Hispanic Couple BrianSoddingBoru4 20 964 July 3, 2020 at 2:22 am
Last Post: no one
Thumbs Up Washtenaw Deputy punches woman protestor in head onlinebiker 39 3123 June 5, 2020 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  T.I. takes his daughter to the gyno every year to check her Hymen. Divinity 48 3926 December 5, 2019 at 8:39 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Shot in her own home! Brian37 119 7584 October 16, 2019 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Greta Thunberg: adults who attack her ‘must feel threatened’ EgoDeath 148 8578 October 3, 2019 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Pregnant Alabama Woman who was shot charged with Manslaughter of her unborn baby Cecelia 94 7573 July 3, 2019 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: tackattack