Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 8:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christians are the greatest sinners according to their god's law
RE: Christians are the greatest sinners according to their god's law
(August 3, 2016 at 12:46 pm)PETE_ROSE Wrote: It does encourage me that you sought out

I did that because until now I've only heard those commands in an ancient version of my own language which is too hard to translate from. So I decided it would be easier to try and find them in modern English than translating from ancient Bulgarian to modern English.
So your encouragement is all wrong.

Someone asked who threatened me. It was a member of a religious sect who tried to lure my mother to transfer her ownership of our apartment to their community with the false pretense doing so would wipe her sins out. Needless to say if they had succeeded, we would be living in the street right now. Ofcourse me and my sister didn't take this lightly and while she did some digging on the internet about that sect, I went to one of their gatherings and told their leader to forget about us cuz religious bullshit isn't welcome in our home. Then he said if we didn't accept god, he would send us four members of his flock to "convince" us and the we wouldn't like how our meeting with them would end. But he didn't know who he was messing up with and in the end he was forced to forget about us. He's not the only one who knows thugs. The thugs I know and whom I payed broke his arms and after that he never contacted my mother again.

And, Pete, if you have any questions regarding what I think about this or that from the bible, feel free to ask. Whether in this topic or start another - that's your choice.
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christians are the greatest sinners according to their god's law - by rado84 - August 3, 2016 at 1:01 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moral Law LinuxGal 7 554 November 8, 2023 at 8:15 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Dear God, please soften their hearts... zwanzig 12 1057 August 6, 2023 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  3 reasons for Christians to start questionng their faith smax 149 58843 December 4, 2021 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Ketzer
  Why did Jesus suffer for sinners and not victims zwanzig 177 19529 June 9, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: John 6IX Breezy
  didnt want to necropost: what completing the law means. Drich 18 1351 May 12, 2020 at 10:51 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  South Dakota Schools required to have "In God We Trust" on their walls Cecelia 16 1798 July 29, 2019 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7957 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
  Jesus suffering vs eternal suffering of temporary sinners purplepurpose 72 9519 November 19, 2018 at 4:55 pm
  7 Pious Xtian Shits Who Stepped On Their Own Dicks Minimalist 0 887 October 12, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Christians: What line are you unwilling to cross for God? Cecelia 96 10724 September 5, 2018 at 6:19 pm