Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 12:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York?
RE: How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York?
(October 11, 2016 at 6:48 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: In fact, I'll go a step further and say it's the callous victim-blaming attitude from YOU, and people like you who are at the root of women's pause about reporting their rapes.  You're part of the problem, and you don't even see it.  So fuck you.

I did not blame the victim. I simply explained why there is a time limit to rape in some states.

You all created the narrative of victim blaming..

You may not like how I did not handle the subject with kit gloves but at the same time never once blamed her for anything.

I am simply looking at the facts locally providing an alternative view or alternate advise to the pity you all are heaping on. Long term this does more damage even if it makes YOU feel better.

Look at how she has now forced herself to relive the whole event and shut down. Does this not identify as a big problem? Doesn't this not show you that her dealings with this event is at best nothing more than a bandaide? So then how are you not the monster for stacking pity and platitudes (which is how she seeming has dealt with this in the past per her reaction to not being handeled with kit gloves?) not make you all the immoral monsters? You are only dragging out the suffering.

In comparison look at all the brutal stuff that has been said to me when I share a moment from my personal life. the things that have been said about my wife/my family. Acknowledge it or not I am trying to help. In contrast, What was said to me by a member here was meant to obliterate my ego, destroy or plant desention in my relationship with my wife. and troll me into a rage. what has my reaction been in comparison? I still answer answer that person's post without pause, despite the hurtful things... Quite honestly if he needed help I would invit him into my home.

My instance was a great source of personal pain and at the time it was all going down his words would have probably ended my marriage, because at that point the doubt would have probably consumed me. But at the point where I felt secure enough to share my personal story (like nymphoria did) I was ready to have it and my emotions tested. How ever nymphoria was not.

Which again points to the contrast in the healing process we have adopted. If I covered my deep wound in pity offered by 'friends' then if one of you picked at it, the wound would start bleeding again. Which is why I offered nymphoria anything but pity. I offered the same path that many of the older generation had to tread down, the same path I went down many times myself. Why? because I needed to be healed not coddled, or slowly bled to death by a bad memory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York? - by Drich - October 13, 2016 at 12:27 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1367 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Liam Neeson: Rape, Revenge, and Race Relations Rev. Rye 233 16507 February 21, 2019 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Fuck Your Property Rights, You Scumbag Bastard Minimalist 0 507 October 1, 2018 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him! Minimalist 19 1515 September 6, 2018 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Court of Appeals Tells Alabama Shitheads to "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 6 1147 August 23, 2018 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  What in the fuck is a Patriot Prayer? GODZILLA 18 1666 August 6, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Never Fuck With A Billionaire's Money! Minimalist 5 652 July 29, 2018 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Then Your Culture Needs A Lot of Work, You Dumb Fuck Minimalist 13 1676 July 23, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  You Know What? Fuck Him. Minimalist 8 998 May 25, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  SCOTUS Tells Anti-Abortion Nuts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 294 25647 April 11, 2018 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: vorlon13