Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 5:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do people hate the actual belief in God, or just the religious organizations?
RE: Do people hate the actual belief in God, or just the religious organizations?
(November 2, 2016 at 1:25 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Yeah, actually, laughing at someone for expressing their opinion is pretty much ridicule.

It's not an argument. It is questions. I'm glad you can see at least that much.

The discussion is already full-blown in the other thread, and that's where I'll be following it from now on. No doubt the Staff doesn't want to have a plethora of threads all turning to shit on account of this.

lol, "good luck or give up".  You're new to this discussion stuff, aren't you?

No doubt you'd prefer silence, but that doesn't make for education.

As for the video, because of personal circumstances, I'll watch it later today, when I have better access to data. My phone's data-plan is limited and that's what I'm using right now as a hot spot.

okay later sounds good.

seems like your using hypothetical questions as a means to prove your point.
i guess im mistaken then, regardless, hold your questions till the end of class.

okay, laughing is ridicule, this is news to me.
after all, what would you expect from a nutjob like me.

personally i would like to have a civil dispute.
 its something i rarely see.

id like to stay here because why not. conversations naturally progress.
this happens to be a highly divided highly emotional topic with great implications.
its going to happen, seems contained enough here. and there.

i can still explain whats in the video and we can still discuss. 
the video is of over 200 eye witnesses/other accounts concerning secondary explosions. consisting of civilians, fire fighters, law officials, news reporters, and news broadcastings. recordings taking place both during and after the event took place.

with this limited information, what is your opinion as to why there are this many people are reporting (multiple) secondary explosions? surely they cant ALL be mistaken. (ive surprisingly heard that ludicrous argument before)

at the very least.

but everything has its opposite. it can make you creative, happy, and insightful. 
but it can also, under the right circumstances, make a person depressed and closed minded.

symbols are a tool. a knife can cut your food but can also cut you.
just depends on how you use them.
"Satan, who is the god of this world" 2 Corinthians 4:4 hath blinded the minds of them which believe not

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do people hate the actual belief in God, or just the religious organizations? - by goombah111 - November 2, 2016 at 1:48 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupid things religious people say Foxaèr 1136 80198 10 hours ago
Last Post: h4ym4n
  A thing about religious (and other) people and the illusion of free will ShinyCrystals 265 13064 December 6, 2023 at 12:21 am
Last Post: Harry Haller
  Sexual Satisfaction Correlated with Religious Belief Neo-Scholastic 38 3439 September 10, 2022 at 4:35 am
Last Post: Niblo
  "Hate the sin, not the sinner" is such a logical fallacy Woah0 7 989 September 7, 2022 at 4:24 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Why people remain in cultlike religious communities Won2blv 6 667 April 1, 2022 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Belief in white Jesus linked to racism Foxaèr 91 6574 January 1, 2022 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  just another god hypothetical ... ignoramus 55 8503 July 14, 2021 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Do you think Scientology sells anyone on its belief? Sweden83 19 1805 December 25, 2020 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Smaug
  hate WinterHold 11 1442 November 21, 2019 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: mordant
  The Dunning-Kruger Effect and Religious Belief AFTT47 18 4220 March 11, 2019 at 7:19 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb