Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just now on twitter...... Hitting the Roof OP/ED
RE: Just now on twitter...... Hitting the Roof OP/ED
(November 25, 2016 at 12:43 pm)Minimalist Wrote: But also, as the last election showed, we also have a very large mob.

It certainly is scary the tone he has set. But this DOES NOT have to be the end nor do I think we need to become Snack Patriots either. I think if everyone raises their voices everywhere and every day, we can manage this and reverse it. Even that asshole said himself "I should have been nicer". 

I think for now the best medicine is sunlight and blasphemy, not revenge. I'd recommend everyone spend time on social media with him and his family making him so paranoid he will fuck himself up.

Messages In This Thread
Just now on twitter...... Hitting the Roof OP/ED - by Brian37 - November 25, 2016 at 12:37 pm
RE: Just now on twitter...... Hitting the Roof OP/ED - by Brian37 - November 25, 2016 at 12:51 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WTF Twitter files....... Brian37 0 160 October 8, 2018 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: Brian37