Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 4:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Crusades: an ongoing psychological disorder?
RE: The Crusades: an ongoing psychological disorder?
(December 10, 2016 at 12:09 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: But Muslims can't fight the arrogant invaders, who gave them headaches for centuries? Arabs were smashed like bugs under Roman boots, they didn't begin that war.

But I'm a Muslim, so I must say the truth always. Arabs had no right to invade Spain, or Europe. That's why Turkey is now Muslim and Spain is not. Also, Muslims payed a heavy price for their heavy invasions, billions but living in poverty, defeated and broken, look at the Arab world, the most terrible dictators rule them, and their eliites work as slaves under super Kafer powers.

The rationale of Turkey being Muslim is "Might is Right", the native belief system is Hellenism. The same rationale extends to North Africa, Pakistan and Indonesia. Indeed by the same rationale is Europe, Russia and the Americas dominated by christianity.
So by what rationale do you base your complaint?
Quote:I don't understand why you'd come to a discussion forum, and then proceed to reap from visibility any voice that disagrees with you. If you're going to do that, why not just sit in front of a mirror and pat yourself on the back continuously?
-Esquilax

Evolution - Adapt or be eaten.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Crusades: an ongoing psychological disorder? - by Mr Greene - December 12, 2016 at 6:25 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The fucking Crusades Shinagami 12 3705 September 26, 2015 at 5:38 am
Last Post: TruthWorthy
  Jihad v. Crusades mralstoner 18 4193 February 27, 2015 at 7:42 am
Last Post: Jacob(smooth)