Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milo Yiannopoulos; the man twitter banned got a book deal. Currently #2 on Amazon.
RE: Milo Yiannopoulos; the man twitter banned got a book deal. Currently #2 on Amazon.
I mean, I think the bigger point is this:

Milo Yiannopoulos Wrote:"I'll tell you one UW-Milkwaukee student that does not need to man up, and that is Justine Kramer," who is a transgender woman who attended the school and was not necessarily known by everyone there to be transgendered, although she did publically protest the University's locker room policy. "Do you know about Justine Kramer? Have any of you come into contact with this person? This quote unquote nonbinary trans woman forced his way into the women's locker rooms this year. He got into the women's room the way liberals always operate, using the government and the courts to weasel their way where they don't belong. [Title IX is being] used to put men into women's bathrooms. I have known some passing trannies in my life... which is to say transgender people who pass as the gender they would like to be considered. The way that you know he's failing is I'd almost still bang him. It's just... it's just a man in a dress, isn't it? I should reapply my lipstick."

If you think it is all right to violate someone's privacy by outing them as transgendered at a public forum, then you're simply a person with poor character. And I don't say that lightly. Milo is part of a growing trend coming from every portion of the spectrum (and I'm going to completely avoid saying that it comes from any one direction more than the other) that engages in "political discourse" by saying inflammatory things and trying to get a rise out of those who disagree, and then says, essentially, "look at those Republicans/Democrats/Christians/Atheists squirm - they are clearly not as confident/smart/tough as us." That is the very definition of immaturity. Most people are perfectly willing to take the moral high ground against anyone "on the other side" and completely absolve those "on their own side" of any violation (i.e. "Liberals have no morals and resort to insults when confronted with legitimate issues! It's awesome when Milo calls Leslie Jones 'barely literate' and a 'black dude'!" or "Conservatives are backwards idiots who can't handle their worldview being challenged! I swear, if that professor talks about the 'gay marriage debate' like both sides are equal, I'm walking right out of this classroom." YES I'M STRAWMANNING BOTH SIDES, GODDAMMIT. YOU GET MY FUCKING POINT). That is the height of intellectual dishonesty.

It's as though there are adults who live in the real world and think about real issues, and then there's people who think talking about the new Ghostbusters movie is an important issue of our time. And it seems like the population of such people overlaps heavily with the population of people who talk about social justice warriors not being able to handle the real world and being scared of being adults and such. Milo is the patron saint of these people, one of many groups of people who think they really are better than everyone else. And that is the pinnacle of narcissism. He is narcissism embodied.
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Milo Yiannopoulos; the man twitter banned got a book deal. Currently #2 on Amazon. - by TheRealJoeFish - December 30, 2016 at 11:23 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trans women banned from world chess LinuxGal 37 2865 October 15, 2023 at 10:10 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Caroline Farrow got arrested, spending 5 hours in jail. Jehanne 2 667 October 18, 2022 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Trump back on Twitter? onlinebiker 13 675 April 26, 2022 at 2:29 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
Thumbs Up Got H2O? onlinebiker 18 1154 July 23, 2021 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Vegan couple banned from owning pets Foxaèr 11 1010 May 9, 2021 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Face coverings in public banned Foxaèr 10 729 March 10, 2021 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Misinformation drops dramatically after Trump gets banned from Twitter TaraJo 22 1676 January 20, 2021 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Guns banned in Michigan State Capitol. onlinebiker 52 3008 January 13, 2021 at 7:37 pm
  Anybody got any Pfizer stock they don't need? Gawdzilla Sama 30 1321 November 12, 2020 at 8:19 am
  BREAKING: Former Twitter employees charged with spying for Saudi Arabia WinterHold 14 898 September 6, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate