Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milo Yiannopoulos; the man twitter banned got a book deal. Currently #2 on Amazon.
RE: Milo Yiannopoulos; the man twitter banned got a book deal. Currently #2 on Amazon.
(January 5, 2017 at 11:36 pm)Regina Wrote: I think Milo's kind of unique "selling point", what makes him exceptional, is that he's a flamboyant gay conservative. He walks all sassy into the room, hair bleached blonde posing with his sunglasses on, all camp feminine mannerisms... then in a complete paradox he opens his mouth and rips into the gay lobby.

And it makes sense. There are gay people (I'll admit I'm among them, even though I disagree a lot with Milo) who are getting tired of being spoken over by this gay lobby, who want to scream and be offended at every little thing and make us look like humourless, weak twats.

We're used to seeing angry straight white men criticising SJWs... but when anyone who is any kind of minority, gays, racial minorities, even just white women, starts doing it, it gets people talking because it's not expected. It also really exposes the bullshit hypocrisy of the social justice Left, who are all about hearing "minority voices"... until it's a minority voice saying something they don't agree with, then they get very nasty and illiberal very quickly. Someone "trans activist" literally said to Blaire White (a centrist YouTuber who is a critic of SJWs) "I hope you're the next transwoman who gets murdered"... yeah, just for having a difference of opinion to the "trans activist" movement. That's what people like her and Milo expose.

Yeah, I've always been a fan of exposing hypocrisy. Thankfully, the world's not going to run out of its hypocrites any time soon. Oh well, more fun for me.

(January 5, 2017 at 11:52 pm)scoobysnack Wrote: Breitbart Senior Editor MILO has been named LGBTQ Nation’s 2016 person of the year, an award for the “top newsmaker” in the LGBTQ community.
MILO beat Vice President-elect Mike Pence for the top vote, receiving 70,000 votes, over 80% of all votes. Pence also received a formidable 23,000 votes.

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2017/01/milo-...r-readers/

People hate on realists in public but secretly love and admire them for their courage. In this day and age it takes tremendous courage to speak mere truth and the whole world is increasingly growing tired of the SJW epidemic. Students pass their useless "degrees" and make a profession out of being a hypocrite and a complete dick with weird hair colors. So you see people growing tired of the bullshit and saying, "Enough with the craziness." and I'm glad.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Milo Yiannopoulos; the man twitter banned got a book deal. Currently #2 on Amazon. - by ErGingerbreadMandude - January 6, 2017 at 4:25 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trans women banned from world chess LinuxGal 37 2865 October 15, 2023 at 10:10 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Caroline Farrow got arrested, spending 5 hours in jail. Jehanne 2 663 October 18, 2022 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Trump back on Twitter? onlinebiker 13 675 April 26, 2022 at 2:29 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
Thumbs Up Got H2O? onlinebiker 18 1154 July 23, 2021 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Vegan couple banned from owning pets Foxaèr 11 1009 May 9, 2021 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Face coverings in public banned Foxaèr 10 729 March 10, 2021 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Misinformation drops dramatically after Trump gets banned from Twitter TaraJo 22 1667 January 20, 2021 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Guns banned in Michigan State Capitol. onlinebiker 52 3008 January 13, 2021 at 7:37 pm
  Anybody got any Pfizer stock they don't need? Gawdzilla Sama 30 1321 November 12, 2020 at 8:19 am
  BREAKING: Former Twitter employees charged with spying for Saudi Arabia WinterHold 14 898 September 6, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate