Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 24, 2024, 7:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Flynn, national security adviser, resigns over Russia contacts
RE: Michael Flynn, national security adviser, resigns over Russia contacts
(February 17, 2017 at 9:44 am)Crossless1 Wrote: Interesting that you chose to quote and respond to only half of HM's post.
Why? People do it here all the time. It's so common I don't see that it's interesting. In fact, he did the same to me.

Oh, I get it, you're just casting shade...  Tongue

Quote:As regards Trump's base, what percentage of those people do you suppose could pass a basic civics/current events/general knowledge exam? That's meant to be a serious question, not snark.
What does my or your supposition on that have to do with anything? I'd likely guess higher than you, and we'd both probably be wrong. As a serious question, that was pretty bad. It would have been OK as snark.

Quote:Concerning the point to which HM was responding, your advice to those who oppose Trump's policies is to just roll over and let it happen, even if they think his policy proposals are wrong-headed and possibly disastrous? Seriously?
No. I said business as usual. That means normal opposition, not rolling over.
Quote:Would you have counselled Republicans to adopt this strategy eight years ago?
To my recollection that's what they did.

I'm not talking primarily about politicians. Consider the MSM analyzing Trump's every tweet, hate crime hoaxes, violent protests because a smart gay guy dares to be a conservative...I don't recall that from 8 years ago.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Flynn, national security adviser, resigns over Russia contacts - by John V - February 17, 2017 at 9:55 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Russia and Ukraine Anomalocaris 4840 336477 6 hours ago
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are you concerned about the future of Social Security? Foxaèr 20 1329 December 22, 2023 at 2:53 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  China & Russia Foxaèr 32 2491 November 29, 2023 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  China and Russia's presidents -both- absent from the G20 WinterHold 16 1386 October 1, 2023 at 8:09 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Russia's massive brain drain is ravaging the economy LinuxGal 0 399 September 3, 2023 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  M Flynn suggest military in swing states.... Brian37 52 2012 December 21, 2020 at 9:57 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  BREAKING:Italy charges Egyptian security agency officials over murder of Giulio R. WinterHold 27 1345 December 14, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Seattle Chief of Police resigns Due Budget Cuts onlinebiker 68 3406 August 13, 2020 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Tongue Katie Hill Resigns onlinebiker 84 3312 November 21, 2019 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Italy crime: Gang rips open security van with diggers near Bari Duty 7 726 January 14, 2019 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: Duty