Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 11:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Study: atheists are less open-minded than theists
RE: New Study: atheists are less open-minded than theists
(July 15, 2017 at 6:09 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(July 15, 2017 at 5:46 pm)A Theist Wrote: I thought the study was flawed. I don't think it proves in any way that atheists are less open minded than theists. I think how open minded people are has more to do with their political / socio views. Or, it could be just as simple as an individual's personality trait. For example, Brian displays classic leftwing 'Obsessive Trump Disorder'. A flaw in his personality. He eats, sleeps, and breathes Trump. He sees Trump everywhere. Bird shits on his head. He blames Trump. Dog pisses in his Cheerios, it's Trump's fault. You identify yourself as a conservative democrat, and all of a sudden, Brian connects you to Trump, even though you probably didn't vote for him. It's a Trump conspiracy as far as Brian is concerned.

To me, Liberals would be people like Bill Clinton. Leftist would be Bernie Sanders. The far left would be those like BAMN and ANTIFA.

Yup. I'm a Republican, but still pro union. Wink

No. Republicans aren't the worse. Democrats can be pretty underhanded when dealing with unions. On the surface they give lip service to labor unions to get their votes. Behind the scenes they work to undermine the unions, as in this example...

http://inthesetimes.com/working/entry/14...onnections

Way to go, Obama!

No and bullshit. Do not confuse what dems should not be doing, which we do too much of which is compromise, as being "underhanded". You will not get away with blaming the hostages and accuse them of being the hostage takers.

REAGAN started this. Unions have been on the decline ever since. The only thing our POLITICIANS, not the voters, just our politicians can be accused of in 36 years is stupidly trying to compete with the wrong side of history. 

Again, if the GOP was so great at everything nobody would be bitching. Reagan started it and workers have been fucked ever since. I only blame dems as far as politicians for too much compromise and as far as voters too much apathy and sitting out in midterms and general elections. If we had never given up like we did when Reagan defeated the Air Traffic Control Unions, the GOP would have gone extinct back in the 80s.

If you say you value unions your are an idiot voting against your own self interests.

Here here it's still the republicans bashing the union's The Dems only fault is being to willing to give in to there bullying and extortion tactics in the name compromise .

Quote:http://inthesetimes.com/working/entry/14...onnections

Drop in the bucket to all the behind the doors and straight up open war Republicans have been waging against unions. And there more then happy to stab there own in the back.

https://thedailybanter.com/2017/02/iowa-...n-busting/
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Study: atheists are less open-minded than theists - by Amarok - July 15, 2017 at 7:24 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some Gays Can Go Straight, Study Says WinterHold 262 18492 March 28, 2023 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Less than half of England and Wales population Christian, Census 2021 shows Duty 28 1725 December 3, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  [Serious] Far right seizing COVID-19 ‘opportunity’ to expand: Study WinterHold 8 551 November 23, 2020 at 4:21 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Michigan Bans Open Carry of Firearms at Polling Places onlinebiker 101 6334 October 29, 2020 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Less Cops = ? onlinebiker 86 3526 September 11, 2020 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  AOC Pushes To Make It Easier To Study Shrooms And Other Psychedelic Drugs EgoDeath 8 814 November 9, 2019 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  My Plan To Re-open The US Government BrianSoddingBoru4 25 1852 January 25, 2019 at 12:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Italy crime: Gang rips open security van with diggers near Bari Duty 7 732 January 14, 2019 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: Duty
  And in Texas no less..... Brian37 7 961 November 11, 2018 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump: The Floodgates Are Open! chimp3 10 938 May 24, 2018 at 12:01 am
Last Post: chimp3