Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 4:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a challenge All atheists There is inevitably a Creator. Logic says that
RE: a challenge All atheists There is inevitably a Creator. Logic says that
(November 20, 2017 at 10:51 am)Khemikal Wrote:
(November 20, 2017 at 8:22 am)suni_muslim Wrote: For example: Natural selection ...
From a simple evolution to a complex evolution, the idea on which theory depends on the interpretation of these organisms ...
I'm not sure I I understand what you're trying to say here..but taken literally, no..the theory doesn;t depend on an interpretation of these organisms.  It depends upon a mechanism for descent with modification, which exists...and variable rates of reproduction and mortality between modified individuals in a population...which happens.  Natural selection is simply the notion that individuals with an environmental advantage will be more reproductively successful, thus leading to over representation in the gene pool.  

Quote:Surprisingly beautiful, who wrote theory stupid person par excellence. Why ??
Darwin wrote it, he certainly had some dumb ideas regarding other things...but?

Quote:Does the presence of vast objects all of which have certain characteristics among them mean randomness or the unity of the manufacturer? ..
In the case of natural selection, common characteristics in a breeding population are explained by a common heredity.  I suppose you could consider this a "unity of manufacturer" if you so chose, but I'm guessing you're angling for something more?

Evolution is wrong
The theory of evolution is based on falsehood
And what is built on falsehood is false
The theory tries to discover the cause of existence
She talked about evolution
But the theory speaks of a subjective existence
Any absurdity
As long as it is absurd
So that all these attributes can be combined in all beings (one billion common denominators)
There must be a billion * billion wrong possibility
As long as there is no one wrong
For example, a man with one eye and two ears
Why did evolution stop?
All evolution is nonsense
Greetings

(November 20, 2017 at 12:10 pm)أستريجا Wrote: Not surprisingly, I won the arm-wrestling match against suni_muslim's imaginary friend.  As I know from personal experience what it's like to not believe in {other} gods, everyone else may carry on freely worshipping the god or gods of their choice without any negative consequences.  The ass of suni_muslim, however, is Mine.

I do think the Ka'aba would look rather nice in My back yard, but as it is *much* too big for the lot, it'll have to be shipped to the athletic field at a nearby high school instead.  Anyone got 3,476,905 postage stamps? Tongue

(And as an interesting side note, the ache in My right shoulder that I woke up with this morning mysteriously vanished shortly after 9:00 a.m.  Coincidence?  I. Think. Not!)

It's not just a belief
It is a belief in something that inevitably exists
Through the great arrangement
We knew that there was someone who arranged
It is Mohammed's message
They found inside it signs that Muhammad is a messenger from God
We worship a picture with our minds
But this picture is true
Not a fake picture
When you look at the cooling device
Put a picture in your mind and fatten it with an engine
There must be an engine
Because the cooling system does not work in vain
And this ranking in the world
Not by chance
If the image of the Creator
Which we have painted in our minds
Inevitably symbolizes a true picture
Greetings

(November 20, 2017 at 12:12 pm)لوستلوك Wrote: جورب من Osama1234.
انه يفعل الشيء نفسه في جمهورية ملحد.

http://www.atheistrepublic.com/forums/de...-evolution
http://www.atheistrepublic.com/forums/de...lution-has -been التي دمرها-I-يكون-عكس نظرية

what's bothering you
I'm someone I love to do good
I love saving people
So what's the problem with that?

Messages In This Thread
RE: a challenge All atheists There is inevitably a Creator. Logic says that - by suni_muslim - November 20, 2017 at 1:32 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheists, if all Southern Americans are backwards? BillieBobbie 44 4015 April 1, 2023 at 4:25 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  It's Darwin Day tomorrow - logic and reason demands merriment! Duty 7 785 February 13, 2022 at 10:21 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Photo The atrocities of religiosity warrant our finest. Logic is not it Ghetto Sheldon 86 5620 October 5, 2021 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: Rahn127
Photo Popular atheist says universe is not a work of art like a painting Walter99 32 3510 March 22, 2021 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Local woman says only way she has survived during COVID is faith Tomatoshadow2 41 2974 December 21, 2020 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Maybe there's something like a god out there. Ryantology 38 3102 June 5, 2020 at 8:42 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Arguments Against Creator God GrandizerII 77 19150 November 16, 2019 at 9:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  First order logic, set theory and God dr0n3 293 27969 December 11, 2018 at 11:35 am
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  scripture says we atheists believe in god android17ak47 17 3252 October 21, 2018 at 8:17 am
Last Post: Fireball
  If there were no atheists? Graufreud 24 4178 July 20, 2018 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Angrboda