Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 4:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In UK atheists considred more moral than theists.
RE: In UK atheists considred more moral than theists.
(September 4, 2018 at 2:02 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(September 4, 2018 at 1:31 pm)Drich Wrote: Wow what a judgemental prick you appear to be. The right to choice is the to let a woman choose you instantly picked the evil one. Where you get to decide the fate of women just because it makes you feel superior.

Too much stupid here to properly comment so just no to all of that.

What does that even mean. Does that make any sense to you? It doesn't to me.
And anyway wasn't he supposed to rise three days later? At  most he lost a weekend for your sins whatever that means.

Well as I don't think that anything other than empathy and societies set morals these just appear to be empty words that mean nanda.

What?

Again, what?

You are starting to scare me now.

Are you saying that all them gun totting hillbillies think that because they believe in jesus they are above the rules of our pleasant society. I must say that would explain a lot of America!

It isn't hard to be better than US Christians. British Christians seem quite nice. But then we did get rid of all our puritanical arseholes to America in the 1600s.

Whatever dude.

So... "witty" (i guess by uk standards) banter. that is all you got? or and calling me self righteous.. maybe you should have called me a racist and a misogynist too.. because truthfully you all you those terms so much they mean nothing. You wanted to know the difference between morality and righteousness. I demonstrated it by showing you yours is a works based effort of being honorable. And God's is a gift free from said works. meaning all of those things you find honorable but miserably fail to live up to... you know like the ability to not murder a baby or the ability not to control yourself sexually, to you/under your way of law/thinking would be wrong... but to God none of that matters. just so long as in your heart you do not want this sin. you hate the reason you use to justify killing your kid, you hate the reason that you are letting some dude stuff you like a thanksgiving turkey. before God the redemed are just as good as if they were to if they could live by the law!

Do you get it? God is not looking to the law to define who is righteous. that is what you 'good people do.' God's righteousness is based on those who simply don't want to sin anymore and seek forgiveness rather than live a lie, where if you have a good excuse even murder is bushed under the rug as choice. But to god murder becomes forgiven sin, no greater no less than anyone elese. You are the ones who put a grade on sin, you are the ones wh think because you do good things you are better and if you do what other see as bad you are worse.. 

UnderGod we are the same. either free or in bondage to the law. if we have been forgiven the law does not apply. if we have yet to see forgiveness then by the law we are judged.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In UK atheists considred more moral than theists. - by Drich - September 4, 2018 at 2:59 pm
RE: In UK atheists considred more moral than theists. - by Drich - September 10, 2018 at 12:59 pm
RE: In UK atheists considred more moral than theists. - by Drich - September 10, 2018 at 12:52 pm
RE: In UK atheists considred more moral than theists. - by Drich - September 10, 2018 at 11:37 am
RE: In UK atheists considred more moral than theists. - by Drich - September 14, 2018 at 10:59 am
RE: In UK atheists considred more moral than theists. - by Drich - September 10, 2018 at 11:47 am
RE: In UK atheists considred more moral than theists. - by Drich - September 11, 2018 at 11:47 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moral Law LinuxGal 7 555 November 8, 2023 at 8:15 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  German Catholic Priests Abused More Than 3,600 Kids Fake Messiah 17 2193 September 14, 2018 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
Sad My mother believes in Jesus more than in me suffering23 56 9116 April 16, 2018 at 3:11 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Religious people are less intelligent than atheists Bow Before Zeus 186 21385 December 23, 2017 at 10:51 am
Last Post: Cyberman
Big Grin Texax High school students stand up to Atheists: Zero Atheists care Joods 16 3457 October 23, 2017 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  This Is More Complicated Than I Thought. Minimalist 1 1286 May 19, 2016 at 8:55 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Serious moral question for theist. dyresand 30 7524 September 1, 2015 at 10:13 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Why is Faith/Belief a Moral Issue? Rhondazvous 120 25814 August 21, 2015 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Recap - A moral question for theists dyresand 39 7527 July 15, 2015 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  A moral and ethical question for theists dyresand 131 18250 July 15, 2015 at 7:54 am
Last Post: ignoramus