Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 19, 2024, 5:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Descrated Darwin Fish.
RE: Descrated Darwin Fish.
I'm perfectly calm. I'm simply saying that while it's easy to blow this off because it doesn't seem serious, that it is. Because a person has every right to have their car let alone. And maybe the only reason that's how shit is done there, is because no one has stood up and said they refuse to accept the same old shit being done, so that the same old complaints can be levied about the same old shit resulting in nothing being satisfied at all.

I don't tolerate vandalism. I've had political bumper stickers on my vehicle before and thus far, knock wood (taps own head) , no one's vandalized my vehicle at any time. The point is, if we're suppose to believe we have the right to speak freely, we're then entitled to be free of assault of any kind when we dare say something someone else may disagree with.

Now property wise, I've had vandalism escalate on buildings on my property. That's how I know it escalates, because when the slime that gets off destroying other peoples stuff gets that first time out of their system, they tend to like to come back and see how far they can go next time.
Of course, around here the cops don't give a shit. I had a cop tell me, after vandals broke the windows in a building here, that I should insure I get those boarded up immediately in the event the vandal returns to do more damage and they cut themselves on the broken shards. They could then sue me for their hospital bills.

I'm standing there looking at this cop thinking, you graduated at the bottom of your class in the academy, while holding the door for the bathroom, didn't you boy!?
Now, I would have said that however I learned long ago that you don't piss off our local cops. Because when you do they take it personally and they tend to send their blue man crew right up your ass till they get bored and decide to stop.
So vandalism isn't anything to put off. And when cops or security doesn't really give a shit it can't be missed that that's because the shit isn't happening to them personally. When it does, shit changes with a quickness.
"In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with."
Brian Tracy

Messages In This Thread
Descrated Darwin Fish. - by Gawdzilla - August 1, 2011 at 8:21 pm
RE: Descrated Darwin Fish. - by The Grand Nudger - August 1, 2011 at 8:25 pm
RE: Descrated Darwin Fish. - by Judas BentHer - August 1, 2011 at 8:34 pm
RE: Descrated Darwin Fish. - by The Grand Nudger - August 1, 2011 at 8:36 pm
RE: Descrated Darwin Fish. - by Judas BentHer - August 1, 2011 at 8:56 pm
RE: Descrated Darwin Fish. - by Gawdzilla - August 1, 2011 at 8:39 pm
RE: Descrated Darwin Fish. - by The Grand Nudger - August 1, 2011 at 8:47 pm
RE: Descrated Darwin Fish. - by Minimalist - August 1, 2011 at 8:49 pm
RE: Descrated Darwin Fish. - by Violet - August 1, 2011 at 11:50 pm
RE: Descrated Darwin Fish. - by The Grand Nudger - August 1, 2011 at 9:01 pm
RE: Descrated Darwin Fish. - by Gawdzilla - August 1, 2011 at 9:08 pm
RE: Descrated Darwin Fish. - by Judas BentHer - August 1, 2011 at 11:03 pm
RE: Descrated Darwin Fish. - by The Grand Nudger - August 1, 2011 at 11:13 pm
RE: Descrated Darwin Fish. - by Judas BentHer - August 1, 2011 at 11:22 pm
RE: Descrated Darwin Fish. - by Faith No More - August 1, 2011 at 11:33 pm
RE: Descrated Darwin Fish. - by Welsh cake - August 4, 2011 at 6:51 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's Darwin Day tomorrow - logic and reason demands merriment! Duty 7 783 February 13, 2022 at 10:21 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Questioning Darwin Manowar 30 5342 February 18, 2014 at 4:13 am
Last Post: Rampant.A.I.
  Atheism, Darwin, and Internet Severan 12 3029 November 5, 2013 at 3:00 pm
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  SciAm: Darwin on a Godless Creation: "It's like confessing to a murder" leo-rcc 1 2707 February 16, 2009 at 6:55 am
Last Post: Kyuuketsuki
  Darwin at the Abbey - Petition ruperty 6 3869 December 6, 2008 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: leo-rcc