Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 11, 2024, 11:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mt. Everest has around 200 dead bodies (pics)
RE: Mt. Everest has around 200 dead bodies (pics)
Edk141 Wrote:But why the fuck bother? It's not a useful accomplishment, and it endangers your life so if you have anyone who cares about you it's just being selfish. We should develop aircraft that can land at the summit instead.

I've gotten laid off of a mountain climbing achievement. So I'm going to call bull on it not being useful, right off the bat Tongue

If I value the accomplishment: it is useful to my self image, if nothing else.

All using such a crutch to top a mountain does in the eyes of others is make you out to be a major pansy. Now were you going to climb that mountain, or cower in your comfort zone, little man? Heart

Also: eat a raw fish eye.
(August 19, 2011 at 8:06 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Yeah and the guys who developed all the climbing gear and oxygen tanks are losers too. Apparently the summit can be made in 8 hours. It can be made by 76 year olds. It can be made by 15 year olds.

All of these are, of course crutches. But none of them are as bad as letting a machine take you up there with you doing minimal work Smile

Sure, it can be. And as you can see from the corpses: it also can't be. Depends on who's doing it.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mt. Everest has around 200 dead bodies (pics) - by Violet - August 19, 2011 at 8:27 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheist demotivational pics Overmars 1084 777403 May 26, 2017 at 1:03 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Men's standards of beauty around the world Regina 12 2730 March 21, 2015 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  ATC - Around the World (la la la la la) Rhizomorph13 0 854 October 16, 2012 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Funny pics of all kind Ace Otana 74 52978 September 16, 2010 at 11:59 am
Last Post: Eilonnwy
  Let the bodies hit the floor... fr0d0 3 1549 October 28, 2009 at 8:28 am
Last Post: Craveman