Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumb Ass Orthodoxy in Israel
Dumb Ass Orthodoxy in Israel
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/...EHdIazPTSp
Trying to update my sig ...
RE: Dumb Ass Orthodoxy in Israel
"Ultra-Orthodox makes up about 10% of the Israeli population, but have a high birthrate, the BBC notes."

And some folks give me shit about my brood......I'm doing my part.....
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Let the heathens procreate to compensate for the circumcised putzes!
Trying to update my sig ...
If it wasn't for the Palestinians, Israel would tear itself apart.
It did so before, as it was split into two kingdoms. One is the Kingdom of Judah(from which the modern day jews descend from).
The other is the kingdom of Israel. Something the guys from Judah desperately try to be.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Quote:It did so before, as it was split into two kingdoms.

Bible horseshit. It never happened. Read some modern archaeology and learn something.
Holy fuck. I thought the Fundy xtians around here were bad. That poor girl! They should move back to Chicago, like, yesterday.

I would walk down the street in a thong and some pasties, armed with a sword, and a mind to fuck some shit up, if that was my kid.

(December 27, 2011 at 7:41 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:It did so before, as it was split into two kingdoms.

Bible horseshit. It never happened. Read some modern archaeology and learn something.
Well, Wikipedia tells otherwise.
I'm not an archeologist to check out every piece of evidence relating to it.
If you know better, provide me.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Quote:Well, Wikipedia tells otherwise.

Your first problem.

Quote:I'm not an archeologist

Your second.

Read "The Bible Unearthed" by Israel Finkelstein. It's enough to get you started.

LOL, the trouble with wiki (and I say this as a big fan of wiki links) is that you have to check the source list for contentious subjects, as well as the discussion page behind the wiki. There's no shortage of "bible and spade" types with internet connections and a mind to write or edit a wiki, the reverse is also true.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!