Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killer Palm Trees- Perth City-Western Australia
Killer Palm Trees- Perth City-Western Australia
http://www.perthnow.com.au/gallery-e6frg...07?page=19

[Image: 529018-two-dead-in-fiery-high-speed-rive...-crash.jpg]

[Image: 529000-two-dead-in-fiery-high-speed-rive...-crash.jpg]

The News article

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-...6226382165

All one can say is ....

Don't fuck with Phoenix canariensis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_canariensis
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
RE: Killer Palm Trees- Perth City-Western Australia
Palmtrees always have the right of way, always yield.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
When will they learn its called a speed limit not a speed challenge?

In those boys case, never.
Yup....

Phoenix Canariensis =1
20yearold dumb fucks = 0

But hey they can do "Good burn outs ay?"
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
"The pair were travelling east in their vehicle, believed to be a VE Holden Commodore"

the plot after that was obvious.

That does NOT look like Perth, and I know Perth like the back of my arse.
Surprise surprise. Another creature from australia that's horrifically lethal to everything around it.
Just by being in australia the harmless palm tree has already learned to kill and now... it hungers for the souls of children.
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
Quote:Don't fuck with Phoenix canariensis

Oooh,I have two of those in my back yard.(small)

I think I'll probably be OK as I don't drive my care around my yard Thinking
(December 29, 2011 at 12:48 am)TheDarkestOfAngels Wrote: Surprise surprise. Another creature from australia that's horrifically lethal to everything around it.
Just by being in australia the harmless palm tree has already learned to kill and now... it hungers for the souls of children.

Well yes,Australia can indeed be lethal to the the terminally gormless and evolutionary dead-ends. Tiger
(December 29, 2011 at 12:36 am)Stue Denim Wrote: "The pair were travelling east in their vehicle, believed to be a VE Holden Commodore"

the plot after that was obvious.

That does NOT look like Perth, and I know Perth like the back of my arse.

Yep Stu..Riverside Drive Perth Western Australia
I live in perth w.a =P (up near joondalup)
GETTTT OUUUUTTTT!! Sorry mate but have you googled Perth?? Didn't know it was such a popular place name.

So do I!

Yeah mate found those pics on Perth Now from the Perth Riders forum.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bringing Back Chestnut Trees thesummerqueen 1 2689 August 23, 2015 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: Godscreated