Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 11:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome Eyebrow Skill
Awesome Eyebrow Skill
I think I can only lift up one eyebrow, and I certainly can't do what this girl does with them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zx39v3JUUI
RE: Awesome Eyebrow Skill
Absolutely talented!!!
Clap Clap Clap

That's great!

She puts Mr.Spock to shame
Neat.
It's fun seeing evolution at work. She has clearly developed a genetic advantage over us all.
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
She's doing this:

Is this a skill we lose as we age? I think a girl friend that could do this would be pretty hot but we don't see any adults doing it and I can't get it going either.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Awesome stuff you'd never let anyone catch you watching BrokenQuill92 26 5069 August 21, 2016 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  Awesomeness is Awesome BrokenQuill92 1 606 June 16, 2014 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  So bad it's awesome movies BrokenQuill92 0 1224 December 29, 2013 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Awesome Freestyle Art JohnDG 0 859 October 6, 2012 at 4:32 am
Last Post: JohnDG
  Awesome Stop Motion "History of the World" Tiberius 2 1740 December 28, 2011 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: TheDarkestOfAngels
  Awesome Channel I'm addicted to! The Grand Nudger 1 1153 July 27, 2011 at 9:40 am
Last Post: HeyItsZeus
  Another AWESOME pre-debut band. theVOID 0 1015 December 21, 2010 at 5:46 am
Last Post: theVOID
  Awesome music video. leo-rcc 1 1250 January 4, 2010 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: Amphora