Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bastard Makes Some Good Points.
The Bastard Makes Some Good Points.
http://www.borowitzreport.com

Quote:A Letter from Kim Jong-un
To the People of Iowa

PYONGYANG (The Borowitz Report) – The following is a letter from Kim Jong-un, Supreme Leader of North Korea, to the people of Iowa.

Dear Voters of Iowa:

In December I became Supreme Leader of North Korea. Pretty amazing development for a twentysomething who at the time was still living at home and spending all day playing Angry Birds. But there I was, receiving the cheers of millions of North Koreans, who usually don’t get that excited unless they’ve caught sight of a pork sandwich. (LOL)

Here is why I am writing to you today: on Tuesday, you will go to your caucuses and choose from among a field of Republican presidential candidates. And let me tell you, the idea of any of these people getting nuclear weapons scares the shit out of me.

This is just one of many differences between your country and mine. In North Korea, we lock up the criminally insane. In America, you let them debate on TV. Right now you have people running for President I would not trust to take care of my plants.

So who do I recommend you vote for on Tuesday? In a word, me.

If you think about it, I am the most Republican candidate of all. In North Korea, we have no taxes. We have achieved that through a conservative policy of no jobs. Also, we have no wasteful “big government” programs providing food, shelter, or safe drinking water. And am I pro-life? Well, try this on for size: I believe that life begins at conception and ends at starvation.

Now, I know what you’re thinking: I’m too young to be President, since I’m under 35. Well, who would you rather have running your country, someone who’s under 35, or someone whose IQ is under 35? (LOL)

I think when you look at all the facts, voters of Iowa, you’ll realize that Kim Jong-un is the Republican who most deserves your vote. And if you’re still not convinced, remember this: at least I’m not Mitt Romney.

Peace out yo,

Your Supreme Leader
RE: The Bastard Makes Some Good Points.
I for one, welcome our new North Korean overlords.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
If he adds free pork sandwiches to all his voters, I'm in.

It would cost him the jewish vote.
We'll tell them it's magical chicken that makes you shit money.

(January 2, 2012 at 1:42 pm)aleialoura Wrote: If he adds free pork sandwiches to all his voters, I'm in.

Horse meat for me.
But they eat that in Korea already.
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
but the real question is does he defecate? I mean the only true leader, like his father, doesnt defecate.
Korea was still good when it was under the heavenly mandate of Chingiss Khan's descendants.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kamala Harris makes history Foxaèr 5 498 August 21, 2020 at 10:31 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  We may have different points of view but can we still be friends? GODZILLA 26 3702 May 30, 2018 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Almost Makes Me Pine for Reagan's Astrologer Minimalist 6 920 November 28, 2017 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Mila Kunis Gets A Big Fat Bucket Of Cool Points BrianSoddingBoru4 0 487 November 3, 2017 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Mueller Makes The First Move Minimalist 31 4338 October 30, 2017 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Another Phony Republicunt Bastard Minimalist 0 431 October 3, 2017 at 5:32 pm
  The Crazies Will Run This Poor Bastard Out of the Republicunt Party Minimalist 0 435 September 28, 2017 at 9:43 pm
  Why's it so difficult for some to accept Obama was a good president NuclearEnergy 44 5832 January 13, 2017 at 3:42 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Illinois senator makes racist comment in debate Doubting Thomas 15 1957 October 28, 2016 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  I Guess This Makes It All Better Minimalist 8 1430 August 10, 2016 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0