Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 4:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask An Atheist
Ask An Atheist

Hello folks.

New poster here, for a new year. If anyone would like to ask me about my atheism, fire away and I'll attempt to give a succinct reply.

emr
RE: Ask An Atheist
Hi

Aren't you taking a big risk by not accepting Christ as your Lord and Saviour?

Welcome along btw Big Grin

[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(January 5, 2012 at 10:28 am)Darwinian Wrote: Aren't you taking a big risk by not accepting Christ as your Lord and Saviour?

Howdy.

Answer: nope. I don't think there's a genuine offer there in the first place. Unless someone can convince me otherwise...
Why do you hate god?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(January 5, 2012 at 10:35 am)Faith No More Wrote: Why do you hate god?

Hehe... I have no particular belief in the existence of gods, so nothing to hate there. Howdy to you too.
Howdy!
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(January 5, 2012 at 10:26 am)emr Wrote: Hello folks.

New poster here, for a new year. If anyone would like to ask me about my atheism, fire away and I'll attempt to give a succinct reply.

emr
How is your atheism doing today?

[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
How can something come from nothing?
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Why do you have faith that god doesn't exist, but not that he does?

Quote:How is your atheism doing today?

It's doing fine, thanks for asking. I hope your atheism is doing fine as well. I know lots of people whose atheism is doing fine also. I hear that some peoples' atheism has a long gestation period followed by a painful birth. Mine was a natural birth, so no problems there. I hope everyone's atheism is doing just fine.

And howdy...