Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my screen name
Wink 
my screen name
I was just wondering if anyone can guess what my screen name means. Just curious.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? -Epicurus
RE: my screen name
Are you surrounded with diamonds, by any chance?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Beatle fan?
Or perhaps an actual beetle?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Yes I'm the girl with the kaleidoscope eyes. Big Grin
Beatles fan
Beatles fan
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? -Epicurus
I was hoping it meant you were an LSD fan.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Oh dear, FNM... sorry.
[Image: disappointment+%25282%2529.jpg]
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
"Picture yourself in a boat on a river"

My favourite thing to do.
Hello Lucy
[Image: YgZ8E.png]
(January 7, 2012 at 3:58 am)Faith No More Wrote:

I do tend to have that effect on people. Not usually until they've met me first though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My name is Earl Carl Hickey 23 2430 June 4, 2023 at 12:58 am
Last Post: Carl Hickey
  Hello Everybody My Name Is JAG JAG 15 2025 October 2, 2020 at 8:37 am
Last Post: GUBU
  An atheist who legally changed name to God GodBennett 7 808 July 4, 2020 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hey guys. Name is Tara Tarasoft11 53 4995 September 5, 2016 at 11:04 am
Last Post: c172
  Hi, my name is "withheld" and I am an atheist RationalAtheist 68 7135 October 28, 2015 at 2:55 am
Last Post: Losty
  My name is Pizza Smeetcha Pizza_Smeetcha 10 2566 October 26, 2015 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hello there - My name is Max max-greece 22 3277 June 9, 2013 at 4:29 am
Last Post: Aractus
  I am Awesome! (It is in my name.) CapnAwesome 21 5960 September 27, 2012 at 5:18 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  I can't think of a good name for this thread, so... Darkstar 18 4461 September 20, 2012 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Waratah
  New to Forum - Hello! My Name is Tino Tino 20 4633 September 14, 2012 at 1:26 am
Last Post: JohnDG