Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well howdy
Well howdy
Im a non-denominational christian who hopes to profit from all of the views of theology im sure to gather on this forum.
RE: Well howdy
Welcome.

The Christian processing statoin is to your left.
If you hear screaming and the sounds of human suffering, then well, that's just because they're having so much fun.
Just be sure not to bruise your sweet, delicious human skin before you get there.
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
Hi there. What's crackalackin?
Ciao Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Good day.
Cunt
Well I havent been cursed on this thread yet, things are going better than I expected Smile
I cast the Newtonian curse upon you!!!!
Cunt
I did the Italian version...if that make you feel better.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Well howdy
May you live in interesting times.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, it's been about four years. What's up all? Mudhammam 12 1179 July 15, 2021 at 10:36 am
Last Post: tackattack
  well im back dyresand 12 1185 April 25, 2020 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  Howdy Munch 19 1178 May 2, 2019 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Howdy Icy 23 2118 July 22, 2018 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Well hello Abaddon_ire 23 3198 October 6, 2017 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Howdy Imaginaryfriendless 35 4828 July 22, 2016 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Well hello atheist forums anonymousyam 27 3442 April 3, 2016 at 9:35 pm