Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 7:58 am

Poll: Does anyone else want to hear more about this guy?
This poll is closed.
Yes. This guy is frickin weird. I want to know more.
18.75%
3 18.75%
He's just a bum who got what was coming to him.
6.25%
1 6.25%
Blueberry Muffins.
75.00%
12 75.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop!!!
Free Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop!!!
Here is one of the strangest news items I've come across. It's from the Huffington Post:

Quote:We've seen plenty of weird crime mugshots and heard plenty of bizarre stories. But when it comes to criminal names, this one is ... a mouthful.

Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop, 30, was arrested Thursday afternoon on charges of carrying a concealed weapon, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and a violation of probation in Madison, Wisc.

Zopittybop-Bop-Bop was born Jeffrey Drew Wilschke, according to court records unearthed by the Capital Times. He legally changed his name to Beezow Doo-Doo Zoopittybop-Bop-Bop in October.

According to Zopittybop-Bop-Bop's apparent Facebook account, when he's not in trouble with the law he enjoys activities including "eating," "standing," walking," "thinking," and "diamond." He's also single... so there's that, ladies.

Zopittybop-Bop-Bop was apprehended by authorities after neighbors complained of "excessive drinking and drug use" around a local park, the Madison police report says.

Police say that when they took Zopittybop-Bop-Bop into custody, they found him in possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, and a knife.

On his way to the prison, Zopittybop-Bop-Bop allegedly told cops that he would eventually "get even with them."

If he plans to do so by challenging the precinct to the most amazing scat-off we've ever seen, we call dibs on front-seat tickets.

From what I've been able to gather, he's a guy from Washington state who goes around bumming rides and he appears to have gotten arrested while participating in the Occupy Madison, WI protests. He is a member of the Orthodox Church Of Jerry Garcia Fans, and lists his favourite film as "any zombie flick," and likes Mexican sitcoms. He claims to look more like Jesus than any picture he has ever seen.

Other interests he seems to enjoy are:
Beets, Watermelon, Watermelon, Watermelon, The White House, Murder, Watermelon, The House Cafe, Barack Obama, Sunfood, Johnny Cash.

And here's his facebook page where I learned a lot of this from.

Any Thoughts?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
RE: Free Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop!!!
Pass....
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I love Blueberry muffins.

What he did didnt deserve him getting thrown in jail for. They should all be legal.
Another victim of the war on drugs. The knife was probably for slicing blunts.

Guilty.
(January 7, 2012 at 11:43 pm)aleialoura Wrote: Another victim of the war on drugs. The knife was probably for slicing blunts.

I agree... the only time someone should be held against their will is when they are a proven danger to humanity. Any other time you just boot him out of the community if he proves to be a violent nuisance.

..something many people dont do. Most people want people put in a cage for stupid shit.

So what if he said he would "get even with them". What are we supposed to do with him now? Cage him for a year...to teach him a lesson not to hurt the cops feelings? he didnt hurt anyone and they took his personal possessions and put his ass in a jail...I would be pissed as well.

When I read the title to this thread, I immediately thought it was somehow about Bill Cosby.
I was dissapointed, but this man is quite entertaining.

He's either a ginormous nut-case or has a glorious and largely insane sense of humor or both.
Either way, I like this man already, though not quite as much as Basilmarceaux.com.
Of all the insane assholes running for president WHY IS HE NOT RUNNING? I am dissapoint.

As to his issues with the law, I don't care. Welcome to the human condition and America's retarded war on drugs and free speech.
Also, more people should vote blueberry muffins. I know I will.
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
hmmmm blueberry muffinsClap
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(January 8, 2012 at 3:59 am)TheDarkestOfAngels Wrote: When I read the title to this thread, I immediately thought it was somehow about Bill Cosby.
I was dissapointed, but this man is quite entertaining.

Same here
Don’t ask.

Atheist
I Evolved!
Interesting name.

I once worked with a rather unusual guy whose legal name was: Sub Paragraph 9.

Another was 'Robert Brokenmouth" speed freak and pimp.

The scariest was a 20 year old rather miltant feminist; about 4 feet 10 inches tall,buzz cut and weighing about 50 pounds. (looked like a swizzle stick) Her legal name was "Fury" and she would answer to no other. She was a pistol who scared half the men to death. The rest of us just wanted to root her. Tiger