Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 10:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
NASA Transmissions: UFO
NASA Transmissions: UFO
If you are interested in other beings, you will like this one:

[Image: 6eyn8na.jpg]

Quote:"EBE Award Winner! Best Film - International UFO Congress Film Festival. On March 11, 2000, in front of an assembled audience of UFO enthusiasts and the media, evidence was presented that would appear to indicate the existence of, not one, but two types of unknown extraterrestrial life-forms. Labelled 'Phenomena One' and 'Phenomena Two' by a man who spent several years recording and logging thousands of hours of NASA space shuttle transmissions, this "historic" footage and the story that lay behind its discovery can now be revealed"

http://www.guba.com/watch/3000109403
RE: NASA Transmissions: UFO
I can't watch this right now as I can't access these kinds of sites from work but, even without looking, this is what I think (and I genuinely don't know which side of the claim you are promoting, if any).

As far as I can he's claiming there are extraterrestrial lifeforms (based on NASA's own footage) yeah? If so, it is almost certainly going to be rubbish for the simple reason that if life had been discovered elsewhere just about every scientist and every scientific publication would be screaming their metaphorical heads off to the highest mountain ... it's what we want, it's what science wants and the fact that they are still trying so hard and still NOT finding anything like this guy is claiming basically causes one to be exceptionally cynical BEFORE you even view it.

Then of course there's the usual gumpf about pictures, films and so on ... with today's ability to edit them how the hell can they genuinely be considered to be evidence?

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
You are very sceptical before the fact.
Yes he is, and I don't blame him. It has the smell of the type of movie that 9/11 truthers make. If there really is evidence of extra terrestrial life, it would be published by now and the media would be all over it.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(April 30, 2009 at 2:48 pm)g-mark Wrote: You are very sceptical before the fact.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Skepticism is a virtue, not a vice.
(April 30, 2009 at 2:48 pm)g-mark Wrote: You are very sceptical before the fact.

Oh fer fuck's sake man ... it's 89 minutes! I'm not even going to bother ... I can't be arsed.

As both Adrian & Leo say it's easy enough to be sceptical, it has all the hallmarks of a conspiracy theory (few if any of which ever come to anything) and, as I said earlier, NASA is about space research and would be shouting from the highest rooftops if they found something so significant.

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
ok, who cares. Very good use of language. Did you know most people are scared of this idea.
(April 30, 2009 at 5:12 pm)Kyuuketsuki Wrote: NASA is about space research and would be shouting from the highest rooftops if they found something so significant.
Especially given the cost of them Tongue

(May 1, 2009 at 1:52 am)g-mark Wrote: Did you know most people are scared of this idea.
Well I'm not, neither are people on this forum (I would presume). I don't see how pointing this out adds to the argument at all...
I would love if we would fins intellegent life somewhere. Sometimes you reall which stuff like this where true, but it isnt'.

Why should NASA hide things thing for an istant? It's totally ridiciolous to think that NASA would hide evidence of intellegent life.

As people have said if there was any clear evidence would the media be all over it. Also I don't see why NASA wouldn't publish it when they researching so hard to try to find intellegent life or any life at allt. They are just estatic over the possibilty that theyre might be microbic life on mars.
Why would people of high stature come forward and talk about the subject then? Including astronauts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  debunking UFO theories CharnelRC 26 4298 May 14, 2014 at 3:36 pm
Last Post: CharnelRC
  Nibiru and Doomsday 2012 - Questions and Answers with David Morrison (NASA) Justtristo 6 4412 April 15, 2011 at 10:01 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  NASA research team finds shrimplike creature deep below antarctic ice. leo-rcc 3 2680 March 16, 2010 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: Archbow
  UFO over Turkey? Tiberius 10 2856 May 1, 2009 at 3:49 am
Last Post: Giff